Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Cafio is the fastest way to convert your audio files* into the Core Audio Format (*.caf). This is a great format for both OS X and iOS developers to quickly get the job done, whether you're creating an application or game.
The user interface was made to make this process as simple as possible by using drag and drop. Just drag an audio file or a folder of audio files you want to convert into Cafio's window.
* Cafio supports many audio formats. Formats tested but not limited to: aiff, wav, mp3 and m4a.
• Bitrate Allocation Strategy - You can select CBR, ABR, VBR Constrained and VBR.
• Bitrate - Select a bitrate range between 16 to 320 kbps.
• Data Format - AAC or IMA4 (mono).
• Sticky Window - If enabled, Cafio will stay above other windows.
• Transparent Window - While searching for audio files to convert, you can see through Cafio when you have the ''Sticky Window'' option enabled.
If you have an issue, please use the PoseMotion support forum, thanks!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• Batch Conversion - Drag and drop a folder of audio files.
• Cancel Batch Conversion
• Memory Settings - Previously used settings are automatically set when you open Cafio.
• Universal 32 & 64-bit App
• Supports Retina Displays
• Updated the help file.