The official Cal Poly mobile application provides quick access to the information you need, when you need it. Look up contact information for people on campus, find out more about the admissions process on campus or look up the latest scores to a recent game. This application also includes information about dining locations on campus or when the next escort van can pick you up. We include a searchable map of campus as well as quick dial access for university police numbers. Check your campus express accounts to see if you have any money, or log into MustangJobs to search for a job. Check the recreation section for the latest rec center, poly escapes, or other ASI news. This application is great resource for current members of campus or a great way to get oriented if you're just visiting.
• Quickly and easily access class information, view personal information, and check grades
• Admissions: Interested in applying to Cal Poly? Find out what majors are accepted how to apply online and more.
• Athletics: Stay up to speed with the latest sports headlines. Find out the latest scores to your favorite team's last game or look up when they will play next.
• Dining: Discover the latest deal of the day or look up the menu to your favorite restaurant. We include hours of operation as well as phone numbers and a map to help you find your way.
• Directory Look up: Search for a professor or student on campus and look up a phone number or email address.
• Escort Van Service: A quick and easy way to access escort van service information, including pickup locations on campus as well as the schedule for the next available van.
• Library: Lookup hours, find an open computer or just search for your favorite book or article right from your phone.
• Maps: Lost? Search buildings by name or building number and see the location on a map.
• News: Get the latest news about what's going on campus
• Campus Safety: Quickly dial campus or city police without having to look up the number, Access a view of all of the emergency phones on campus, as well as other safety information.
• Campus Express: View your plus dollars and campus express dollars from the convenience of your mobile device.
• Recreation: View upcoming recreation events happening around campus, including the craft center, intramurals, and Poly Escapes.
• Events: See upcoming non-recreation events here, such as PAC performances, student government events, and campus club events.
• Mustang Jobs: Get in contact with recruiters, find out when the next career fair is, and look for job opportunities from tons of different employers.
Improved handling of missing dining data, Updated PolyCard view in light of SSO auth changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Like most freshmen, I really only use this app for dining hours. Winter 2018 quarter many dining hours changed and the app has not been updated. It is extremely annoying and upsetting to walk 15-20 minutes from my dorm to get food based on the time in the app only to find that a restaurant closed at 10pm not 12am as stated, or opens at 8am instead of 6:30am as stated. Please fix this. It's unfair and ridiculous.
It's a great start!
This app is ok. I don't understand why there isn't a calendar option on the menu but that's a simple fix.
The other issues that I have the app is the purpose/functionality of the home screen. What's the point of it? Why not just put the menu in the home page with that picture as the background but less opaque? All the home screen does for me is add an extra gesture in getting where I want to go. Additionally, if there's really only one place to go, why does the menu gesture (swiping right) need to be done by swiping from the very left edge of the screen? Why not expand that capability by making the left third of the screen able swipe to the menu?
I think the app has greatly improved from last year from a design standpoint but the UX is just a little counterintuitive. If those things were fixed I would gladly rate this 5 stars.
This is great!
Just like the improvements they've made at Metro in the last quarter, they are really stepping it up with this update!
•I don't have to have a separate app for my plus dollars anymore.
•I can see exactly what the status of each dining location is without having to read through the weekly hours each time.
•The menus are all listed with prices and ingredients.
The next update should focus on the Rec Center's and Craft Center's hours and services that are offered all the time as opposed to just the classes and moving the mini-apps around on the home pages can be a little testy.
But I'm really excited about how they've listened and made improvements where students wanted them the most.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.