Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cal2Go: Calories to Go – The iPhone App for Calories 3!
Cal2Go is a health care app that tracks your nutrition, activities and weight. Cal2Go synchronizes all your data with your installation of Calories 3 on your Mac!
!! YOU NEED TO HAVE CALORIES 3 INSTALLED ON YOUR MAC TO USE THIS APPLICATION !! -
Cal2Go & Calories
Cal2Go is a great addition to Calories, allowing you to track all essential nutrition, activities and weight data on the go.
Whenever you are out and about and have no access to a Mac, simply grab your iPhone and use Cal2Go to track all your meals, activities and weight data. All this data can be collected throughout the day or even longer periods of time. Synchronize your data with your Calories desktop application(s) wirelessly whenever and wherever you like.
With Calories running on your Mac you can easily collect, edit and manage all this data for further review and analysis.
Cal2Go offers all the functions of Calories you could possibly need on the go!
➤ Track, analyze and improve your diet.
➤ Control and reduce your weight drastically.
➤ Control your calorie usage and improve your fitness.
➤ Track and analyze your body data chronologically.
➤ Import data from Fitbit, BodyMedia, Medisana and Withings devices (weight and body fat, water, bones, muscle, activity- and sleep, blood pressure and pulse, blood sugar...) on the fly.
MAIN FEATURES (only in combination with Calories 3):
➤ Track your daily diet:
• The most reliable USDA Food Database for Dietary Study 3.0 helps you track your diet.
• Food databases contain over 80.000 foods, showing 44 nutrients per food.
• Additional databases available in several languages.
• Create custom foods to suit your personal needs.
➤ Organize, analyze and improve your diet:
• Create custom meal types allocated to certain daytimes.
• Set goals for the intake of nutrients.
• An info panel displays nutrients. Personal goals are color coded.
• A quick info panel shows calories and goals for individual meals.
• The calorie display is divided into carbs, fat and proteins; your calorie limit is displayed.
• Chronological view of consumed calories (day, week, month or year).
➤ Import body data automatically or manually:
• Measurement panels for weight (incl. body analysis), blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
• Weight: BMI calculated in real time. Data import from Withings, Fitbit or Medisana body scales.
• Blood pressure: Track systolic, diastolic and BPM rates. Unhealthy values are color coded. Data import from Withings Blood Pressure Monitor and Medisana CardioDock.
• Blood glucose: Track blood glucose levels in mg/dl or mmol/l. Data import from Medisana GlycoDock!
➤ Track your calorie usage manually or using the data synchronization:
• Enter and analyze activities with burned calories.
• Use standard or custom activities.
• Choose an activity and how many kcals you wish to burn - Calories 3 calculates the required duration.
• Data import from Fitbit One and Fitbit Ultra activity and sleep trackers, BodyMedia.
➤ Overview and analysis:
• The analysis window offers 5 graphs: Weight, body analysis, blood pressure, blood glucose and calories.
• The optimal BMI range, desired weight and calorie limit are displayed.
• The net calorie intake is calculated by comparing consumed and burned calories.
➤ Reach and sustain your desired weight with our intelligent assistants:
• Set milestones to break your overall diet down. Specify a weight goal and a timespan to reach it and the milestone assistant will calculate the required calorie reduction and calorie limits to reach and sustain your desired weight.
• Resist temptations with “My Temptation”: This assistant uses your dietary habits to tell you if you may treat yourself or should rather take up some sports.
View the full list of features on our homepage!
What's New in Version 3.1
Support of Medisana health devices added:
➤ Target scale - body weight, fat, water, bones, muscle analysis
➤ CardioDock - Blood pressure and pulse
➤ GlucoDock - Blood sugar
Cal2Go and Calories 3 now synchronizes data of these Medisana devices.
Calories 3 supports mixed operation. You are free to combine any supported device from Fitbit, Withings, BodyMedia and Medisana.
Couldn't get it to work.
All that came up was a screen that wanted my sync account, but had no way to create a new account. Deleted the app. Total waste of money.
I'm very disappointed is all that I can say. If I could give this a 0 star rating I would. This review is for both this product and the iPhone product Cal2Go, as I purchased them both.
I own a FitBit tracking device and wasn't totally happy with the interface. I purchased these products thinking I could sync the FitBit data. I was wrong. Didn't grab any of the FitBit data even though it's setup, which also broke the software's sync between desktop and iPhone apps. I deleted the FitBit link and added it back into both products and sync now works, but it only pulls burned calories from the FItBit so you can only enter food to Calorie 3 or Cal2Go - it does not pull them from the FitBit, as well as activities or anything else.
I entered my breakfast in Calorie 3, look ups were worthless so I manually entered the nutritional data as well. At this point the sync between Cal2Go and Calories 3 via its own service added my food to the Cal2Go phone app, but upon exiting Calories 3 I got an error and it lost my food. I synced from the phone and desktop apps to no avail. The entries in Calories 3 are simply gone.
I log out and back into the sync tool in Calories 3 and it tells me that I need to set everything back up and to restart the application, which I do. Now I have to reenter all of my personal data to create the user, which would not be a bother if this didn't occurred every time I attempt to log in to the sync service. Yes, each time it tells me it needs to delete everything and this means the sync login setting that causes this lovely condition that reminds me of a infinite loop.
I am so irritated! I'm taking it as a loss, but I'll leave it installed and see how the next update goes; although, my opinion of Mac software developers and Mac third party products has become so low in the last five years that I am seriously considering switching back to Windows/Linux, and this includes my phone and tablet as well. At least this isn't a store disguised as software, that makes it worth at least 1 star - I guess.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 08, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Daniel Holtwiesche
- © 2010 danholt4mac (Daniel Holtwiesche)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.