Never oversleep a meeting, class, or any other event again!
Simply open the app, and you're ready to go!
This app will automatically wake you up every day before your first calendar event and alert you about events during the day.
• Alarms for all calendar events, including all-day and birthdays
• Ability to cancel specific alarms
• Ability to mute specific alarms
• Ability to change alert time for specific alarms
• Quick alarms - great for naps
• Send Quick alarms as a reminder to a friend
• No need to customize events
• No need to open the calendar app
• Select which calendars make alarms
• Adjustable wake up time
• Separate time interval for daytime events
• Reads calendar app, so no internet connection is needed
• Snooze any event
• 5-15 minute adjustable snooze interval
• Shows event on the lock screen with time until event and location
• Control alarms for busy or free events
• 31 different alarm sounds
• Set up behaviors to better customize to your needs
• 12/24 hour clock
• Control event behavior from notes
• See alarm location, time, end time, and calendar
• Alarms can be defaulted to on, off, or muted
• Alarms can be set to sound until you dismiss them
• Set default time to wake up each day
• Sync settings across all your devices
• Turn your hue lights on with morning alarms
App must be opened to find new calendar events
• iOS 12 support
• Fixes issues where Hue bridges may fail to connect
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
bug when changing timezones
there is a bug in this release when you change timezones it alarms at the configured time in the timezone where you were where you came from! watch out this could mess you up severely! otherwise this app is 5 stars! i always hated how calendar notifications work in iOS and this app fixes it!!! my apple watch now will vibrate before meetings are scheduled to happen!! no more problems with missing meeting! brilliant! this is how the calendar app notifications should work! buy this app immediately if you rely in calendar notifications for meetings!!!
I wanted an alarm application that would allow me to set auto re accruing alarms as well as alarms on future dates. Not reminders but alarms. I can already set reminders. Unfortunately on iPhone you can not use the constant sound option which makes it similar to an alarm. So really it’s just a reminder. Also the sound will not work if you have your ringer off. Even if your volume is up. These 2 things make it worthless to me. Glad it was only $2.
Why can’t I choose louder and my own ringtones
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.