By Water Lou
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calc XT is a full feature scientific calculator for iPad. It turns your iPad into a life-size realistic calculator. In landscape mode, a memo pad is also available that you can jot note easily.
!!! Top 100 overall iPad paid apps on 2010-05-08 !!!
!!! Top 10 productivity iPad paid apps on 2010-05-08 !!!
!!! New and noteworthy app on 2010-05-08 !!!
- Most scientific calculator features.
- Automatically save states while application quits and restore while application restarts.
- Different output mode. Normal, Scientific, Fixed, Engineering Mode.
- Memo pad, with pen, highlight and eraser.
- Copy to pasteboard or mail the memo.
- Click on the digits display area to copy/paste the value.
- Two percent modes:
* scientific: 200+50%=200.5, 200*50%=100
* financial: 200+50%=300, 200*50%=100
- memo can set left or right hand side
- multiple memos
- Label tape, that you can type text on the memo or store numbers from calculator
* there is an option to erase memo completely in action button beside the pen selections.
* please visit http://bit.ly/calcxt for demo.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- update font for digit '1' and comma
Saw a kid in starbucks studying accounting and was using a white board and calculator and I figured, hey there must be an app for that. Luckily this app was exactly what I was looking for. I like the idea of being able to calculate and write a memo at the same time, however the writing is not very smooth and makes it hard to recommend over other much smoother note taking apps. If you can update that, my score would be much higher. Using iPad 3rd gen, ios 6
I like the interface, especially in landscape mode. The 1 looks better in the update. I'd like to see a lighter background on the calculator LCD display; it's dark enough to make reading the numbers a little difficult.
Now with the new update it's great!
This is a great calculator app. The only problem is that the number 1 looks like a 7.
Update: the update fixed the 1 font. Now it's perfect. Thank you dev!