CalcMadeEasy is one the BEST multi-purpose Apps on AppStore. App makes it easy to do financial calculations/decision making, scientific/mathematical calculations, unit conversions and automatic notes. It’s like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, with built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator.
**Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning.
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan? Affordability?
- Amortization schedule generation for loan to understand detail portions of payments.
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
**Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit conversions can help. Currently it supports many different conversions.
**Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, option to access universal constants. Innovative RPN calculator with direct access to stack - delete/reorder/swap stack values. Multiple themes. Check and History functions.
**Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations.
* RPN Stack Window: Last number entered on stack will be shown first. This is just a display change, no change in how stack is executed. Other RPN Stack/Drop bug fixes.
* Added option in Settings to disable Equals button last repeat function.
* Fixed a bug related to calculator button titles not showing properly for some users.
* Other Fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Two things I would change.
Very good app.
two things I would change, which seem like no brainers to me.
-there is no way to resize the calculator. It takes up too much vissual space and is hard to use next to other windows.
-in notes log(which I love) you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the latest calculations. I would hope that they improved this by make a top down list, or else, make it atomatically go down to the bottom to see the latest result.
Now a glitchy calc. (was a great Calc)
I have now downgraded my rating due to the fact that it’s been making me log in to my Apple Store account to let me use it on my Mac. It says that this is due to purchasing it on a different device. I did NOT purchase it on a different device as it was not available on iOS when I bought it. I do NOT purchase any apps that don’t let you use them accross devices without jumping through hoops or paying for each device.
Original review below.
This is a great calc for the Mac desktop. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is that it does not have a running tape option. When adding many things or balancing an account, it would be really helpful to be able to refer to the electronic tape to verify what was added.
I also wish they made one for iOS. If there is one, it didn’t compare. Had to buy Calc Pro for the iPhone and iPad. Hopefully they will release an iOS version.
Can’t go wrong with this app!!!
End of original review.
Does just about everything
I love that this calculator has everything I need with a click of a button. The only thing I wish it changed was viewing of the printed page on the same screen. It is a bit pointless to have it on another screen after the fact. Nothing worse than having to fix a mistake after spending a lot of time on a job. Otherwise great tool.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.