By Lalit Patil
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CalcMadeEasy is one of the best multipurpose calculators, which makes it easy to do financial planning/decision making, scientific/RPN calculations, unit conversions and notes. Its like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, NO extra packages to purchase later. Its bigger size display/buttons, full support to keyboard/mouse, auto notes and other goodies make it exceptional choice to replace stock calculator. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator. It has built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations.
** Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning -
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan?
- Amortization schedule generation for loan to understand detail portions of payments.
- Want to know how much home or car you can afford?
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
1. Automobile: Auto Loan, Auto Affordability, Loan vs Lease, Cash back vs Low interest.
2. Business: Margin, Markup, Selling price and Cost calculations.
3. General: Tip, Shopping Discount.
4. Investment: Bond Calculator, Present value, Future value, Rate of Return
5. Mortgage: Loan, Advanced Loan (Extra Payments, Balloon), Affordability, Refinance
6. Saving: Saving, Saving Goal
** Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit conversions can help. Currently it supports conversions for
3. Computer Data
7. Fuel Economy
** Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, RPN mode, option to access universal constants. Multiple themes. Check function to verify operands and operators. Access to past values. Innovative RPN mode with direct access to stack. Display modes: Normal/Scientific/Engineering.
** Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations. You can also add custom content to notes.
What's New in Version 4.3
* Finance: Now you can select front-end and back-end ratio on Mortgage Affordability calculator.
In Previous Release:
* For feedback/suggestion or report an issue, please 'Contact Us' from menu 'About CalcMadeEasy' (⌘ .)
* Added Share option to share Notes with various sharing services.
* Other fixes and improvements.
does what you want it to accurately.
A pleasure to use, because of the big buttons, and things are laid out nice, I have to agree with another review, should have a “transparent” mode, the tape should have a little nicer layout. Also another couple “memory” boxes, to save numbers into. hope more options will be set free in the future, but it is still a very useful app.
CalcMadeEasy Trasparent Background Needed
This application works well but needs to have a Transparent background for ease of use. When performing multiple calculations with a transparent background the document you are working from could be readily seen making it easy to input multiple figures without having to switch back and forth between applications.
I really like this calculator. The RPN, Finance, and units conversion, are all really good. I use it daily and don’t know what I would do without it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lalit Patil
- © 2014 CalcMadeEasy
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor