Loan Calc - Mortgage Calculators (With Estimated Tax Savings)
By MORTAL GEEK LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most comprehensive, best selling Mortgage Calculator App in the App Store with 500,000 users. Three calculators in ONE APP! Advanced analysis on the go. Unique features no other loan calculator offers. For example, see impact of Tax savings on your affordability. Extended Amortization. Loan advise. Total costs allow you to make smart decisions. The only Loan Calc App with the distinction to be on the MintLife's top 10 apps to have. Type "CalcsFree" in your favorite search engine (CalcsFree was the previous name of the application) and you see hundred of pages with reviews and Videos people have posted regarding this application.
1) Quick calculator
By Popular demand, we have created this calculator for people who simply need what the payment is based on Rate and Term. In 3-4 clicks you can calculate the monthly payment.
In addition, the results give you a simple amortization table that you can email to anyone, and a total costs calculation to predict your affordability.
* Designed for people with a need for on-the-go and simple analysis.
* Simple Input Methods. Use the glide of your finger to quickly try different scenarios.
* See calculations change in real time!
* Comprehensive results.
* By popular demand, the calculator now supports multiple scenarios.
* Helps you to beat the lender at his/her own game! Understand terms like DTI, LTV, etc.
* Designed for people who want to conduct detailed analysis about their situation, and understand loan criteria used by lenders.
* Input values as either a percent or an absolute amount.
* Click on the ⓘ icon to see help & advice on the topic.
* Analyze multiple loans for multiple properties.
* Comprehensive analysis to help with your affordability calculations.
Unique features common to both Calculators
* Wicked fast; designed for attractive, simple usability with field navigation between text fields (similar to Safari).
* See estimated Tax Savings. The savings calculations are automatically capped based on tax-filling-status--something no other calculator offers--period.
* E-Mail Loan Summary, Total Costs, Amortization Table etc. to yourself or a friend.
* Loan Term can be Years AND Months (not just Years).
* Ability to Input "Other Tax Deductible Expenses".
* See Effective Monthly Payment (i.e. amount after Estimated Tax Savings).
* See Monthly Payment broken down into various components (such as PITI, PITI + MI etc.)
* See Total costs over 5, 7, etc. years (not just over life!).
* Pick the date of the first payment and see not one, but ** TWO ** types of Amortization tables! A "Simple" Amortization table shows all the information in a compact table format which can also be e-mailed to yourself or a friend. An "Extended" Amortization table puts a lot of detailed information at your finger tips (See below) including the total interest paid in a particular year. This helps with Schedule A deductions.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE "Extended" AMORTIZATION TABLE
# Results broken into Sections by year.
# Jump to a year directly using an index similar to Apple's Contacts application.
# See how much interest you would be paying in a certain year (for Schedule-A tax deduction calculations).
# See Effective Monthly Payment for a Month (i.e. after tax savings).
# See how much you could save due to tax benefits (in a year or in a month).
# See Interest & Principle for a month.
# See Cumulative Interest Paid & Principle Paid.
# See Loan Balance Due.
What's New in Version 2.4.6
* iAds logic was broken. Restoring Ads.
Simply the Best
As a loan officer who often needs a "back of the envelope" calculation of costs at a seconds notice, this app has it all. Plus having 3 options that provide varying degrees of detail (basic, quick, and advanced) make this a versatile tool in any LO's arsenal.
The best part is that I can quickly get a client or realtor hard numbers when I'm nowhere near my office. I've been looking for an app like this for quite some time and now have finally found it. Every loan officer needs to download this app.
This app does what I want it to do and more
I'm a real estate broker and use this app everyday. It's quick and simple to use. I'm able to send the graphs and detailed reports to my clients educating them on different scenarios. Very happy with this purchase!
Great except for crash in "Advanced"
Every time I click on Advanced, the app immediately crashes. Otherwise, the best loan calculator app out there. Please fix the crash!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 2.4.6
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MORTAL GEEK LLC
- © 2009 - 2014 Mortal Geek LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.