Loan Calc - Mortgage Calculators (With Estimated Tax Savings)
By MORTAL GEEK LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can your Loan Calculator do Advanced Analysis including Tax benefits, Income Ratios? PLUS, SEND A COMPLETE FILE TO YOUR FRIEND WHO CAN OPEN IT ON THEIR DEVICE AND SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEE! Three calculators in ONE APP! People who use & rate it, thank you all for your support. As usual, please send me feedback (available within the App) if you notice anything or have any feature requests.
The most comprehensive, best selling Mortgage Calculator App in the App Store with 500,000 users. Advanced analysis on the go. Unique features no other loan calculator offers. See impact of Tax savings on your affordability. Extended Amortization. Total costs allow you to make smart decisions. The only Loan Calc App with the distinction to be on the MintLife's top 10 apps to have. Type "CalcsFree" in your favorite search engine (CalcsFree was the previous name of the application) and you see hundred of pages with reviews and un-solicited video reviews people have posted regarding this application.
1) Quick calculator
For people who simply need Payment based on Rate and Term in 3-4 clicks.
In addition, the results give you a simple amortization table that you can email to anyone, and a total costs calculation to predict your affordability.
* Designed for people with a need for on-the-go and simple analysis.
* Simple Input Methods.
* Comprehensive results.
* By popular demand, the calculator now supports multiple scenarios.
* Helps you to beat the lender at his/her own game! Understand terms like DTI, LTV, etc.
* Designed for people who want to conduct detailed analysis about their situation, and understand loan criteria used by lenders.
* Input values as either a percent or an absolute amount.
* Click on the ⓘ icon to see help & advice on the topic.
* Analyze multiple loans for multiple properties.
* Comprehensive analysis to help with your affordability calculations.
* Wicked fast; designed for attractive, simple usability with field navigation between text fields (similar to Safari).
* See estimated Tax Savings. The savings calculations are automatically capped based on tax-filling-status--something no other calculator offers--**PERIOD**.
* E-Mail Loan Summary, Total Costs, Amortization Table etc. to yourself or a friend.
* Loan Term can be Years AND Months (not just Years).
* Ability to Input "Other Tax Deductible Expenses".
* See Effective Monthly Payment (i.e. amount after Estimated Tax Savings).
* See Monthly Payment broken down into various components (such as PITI, PITI + MI etc.)
* See Total costs over 5, 7, etc. years, not just over life as other calculators do! Helps with making Purchase or Refinance decisions if you are not going to stay for the life of the loan.
* Pick the date of the first payment and see not one, but ** TWO ** types of Amortization tables! A "Simple" Amortization table shows all the information in a compact table format which can also be e-mailed to yourself or a friend. An "Extended" Amortization table puts a lot of detailed information at your finger tips (See below) including the total interest paid in a particular year. This helps with Schedule A deductions.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE "Extended" AMORTIZATION TABLE
# Results broken into Sections by year.
# Jump to a year directly using an index similar to Apple's Contacts application.
# See how much interest you would be paying in a certain year (for Schedule-A tax deduction calculations).
# See Effective Monthly Payment for a Month (i.e. after tax savings).
# See how much you could save due to tax benefits (in a year or in a month).
# See Interest & Principle for a month.
# See Cumulative Interest Paid & Principle Paid.
# See Loan Balance Due.
What's New in Version 2.4.7
* Fixed an embarrassing bug where you were **not** able to send a Simple Amortization Table through email.
* iPhone 6/6Plus and iPad Pro support.
* Increased Fonts for improved readability on iPad.
* Better readability of "Next", "Previous" & "Done" buttons on the Keyboard.
* Fixed some other minor bugs & crashes.
* Improved readability of the Advanced Amortization Screen using colors.
* The minimum iOS version required to enjoy new updates is now 8.0. Supports iOS 9.