CalcTape - the Paper Tape Calculator with Notes
By SFR Software GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** NEW: Sync your calculations via iCloud (iOS8+) between iPhones, iPads, Macs and PCs
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured. CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can generate intermediate results and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations.
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine / calculator with paper tape.
- Insert comments and notes into your calculations anywhere.
- You can use intermediate results to structure your calculation.
- Use it for Money, Tax and any other percentage calculation easily.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- If you should later change digits or whole mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Insert new lines or delete lines inside of your calculations and see the updated results immediately.
- Define your own keyboard layout.
- Define your own functions for buttons.
- Sync your calculations via iCloud (iOS8+) between iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC.
- Share your complete calculation via e-mail, Airdrop and more.
- Print your calculation
- Choose your favorite design
- CalcTape is your perfect percent calculator, tax calculator and budget calculator
- Use CalcTape as your expense tracker, bookkeeping App, VAT calculator or for accounting
- CalcTape is your simple alternative for spreadsheet Apps
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, percentage calculations and much more.
CalcTape, more than a calculator.
- Start a new calculation on the same sheet by simply tapping the "=" key twice.
- Do a long tap on a button to assign another existing function or to create a user function for it.
- If you accidentally hit "AC" you can use "Undo" to get your calculation back.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Great app & even better developer!
This is one of the few apps that I use every day for personal & professional purposes. I can honestly say that it is the best calculator/note-taking app in the App Store.
Customer service by this developer is excellent. When I had issues & questions with the previous update, the developer walked me through every step of fixing the problem. Every time I contacted him, even when I just wanted to know when the next update would be released, he responded within a few hours.
Great product & great customer service!
My #1 calculator. Update fix is good 😊
Thank you for fixing my favorite calculator. Functions good now. I use this every day to keep up with so many calculations and I just love the save documents feature and iCloud support.
Best calculator I've used.
Each update makes it better. It's best feature is the ability to note info next to each tape entry and save the tape.
Great for tracking expenses.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: SFR Software GmbH
- © 2015 SFR Software GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.