Calcularium is controlled by voice and has the ability to understand spoken math questions and calculate the answer. Tell it: "15 packs at 50 dollars” - and it will give you the right result! It works by using verbal numbers and mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and cost calculations) to give you quick and accurate results.
The app has also extensive additional features to do the multiple currency conversion in one expression, to set an expression as a variable with the goal to use it afterwards in other expressions and do all that in a fun and easy way. The tutorial is narrated by Siri to provide real handholding during first steps.
One can use it at work, while running an errand or just on one’s own for fun. Compare the time you save using Calcularium and your old calculator will never leave the junk drawer again.
* The conversions of multiple currencies can be added up in a single expression (e.g. USD+GBP+INR+…) to get back a result in user’s local currency
* User can operate with up to 8 expressions (and their results) simultaneously as each of them is stored at a separate calculator page
* It’s possible to create variables to solve complex math problems
* Voice-controlled, backed by Siri
* The algorithm singles out numbers and math operations from the human sentences on the go (e.g. 15 beer bottles x 1.25 dollar)
* 66 curated design themes in 3 categories – solid, gradient & images
* The app is controlled by swipe gestures
••• START TO DO THE MATH MAGIC •••
• minor ui changes/polishing
Ratings and Reviews
Tons of Potential + Beautiful
This is easily the most beautiful calculator I’ve seen on iOS or anywhere - the design and usability are first-rate. This calculator would instantly become my go-to primary calculator if it wasn’t for one thing - the calculator is missing some fairly standard operations. You can’t easily do squares or cubes or x^n or take a square root or do e^x or natural logs etc... and it doesn’t recognize Pi or E verbally. I think the only way to use constants at the present time is to use up one of the 8 calculation pages for each constant you want to save.... but since there are only 8 I’ve entered my commonly-used ones and am already down to only 3 pages remaining.
I’m a huge fan... and if I need to do simple calculations I’ll use this app - but until it can support slightly more complex operations or constants/conversions then I’m going to have to stick to PCalc42.
So much potential, so beautiful and sooo close to being perfect for me.
Thank you so much for such a great feedback and suggestion and actually most of what you need will be in version 3.0 (why 3? because it will have unlimited possibilities, believe me, I can't wait to give it it a try) If you want to be a beta-tester you can send us an email to email@example.com I will invite as soon as it ready to go public. :) I would be happy to get your feedback as early adopter.
Thank you again.
Do the complex math with a finger
As easy as tap to actually solve complex math problems. Using variables makes it very easy to divide an expression on couple simpler and update them if it needed to change something in one part only.
Best Calculator out there you can use voice recognition it does the work for you the themes are great good job!!
- InVooDoo LLC
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2018 InVooDoo
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.