Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free calculator app for iPad and iPhone with no ads. Designed with simplicity, usability and beauty in mind!
- NO ads! Yes completely without ads. NO annoying popups!
- Apple Watch support
- Elegant & Intuitive interface
- Supports handwriting
- Displays both the equation & the result at the same time
- Supports Fraction & Percent
- Supports many scientific functions
- Advanced editing by easily going back and forth
- Can be added to Today Screen
If you are looking for more advanced features you can upgrade to one or more of the following:
- Handwriting Calculator
- Solving for x with a polynomial Calculator for solving quadratic & cubic equations
2x³ - 4x² - 22x + 24 = 0
- Linear Equations Solver for solving system of linear equations
2x – y = 9
3x + 4y = –14
- Graphing Calculator to find the local min, max & intersection points
y = 2x³ – 4x
(x² + y²)³ = -27y²x²
- Multiple themes
Enjoy the FREE Scientific calculator on your iPhone & iPad with, no ads, no prompts & if you like it, support us by upgrading or giving us a positive review.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- iOS 9.0 Support
- New function added (logx)
- Fixing bugs
I have used this app for years and it is great. Has multiple functions and never had any issues with it. It serves the purpose at tax time and all other times - gave the desktop calculator away. One very important fact is there are no ads which can be incredibly annoying when you are deep in a numbers project that requires concentration. Thank you for that. You folks deserve to be pushed into the spotlight - keep up the great work and have a super Thanksgiving - no one will be counting calories that day, trust me.
Lots of cool features but not practical for me
I played around with this app a bit and it does have a lot of really cool features such as the ability to use your hand writing to input values. The graphing and polynomial features are great as well but it doesn't address the main reason I hate the iOS calculator. I want to be able to see past entries and do additional calculations as necessary. I don't want to have to remember the previous answer or have to write it down to move on to the next calculation. Right now I use alpha calc and it works well enough for a free app. I didn't mind trying this app out for free but I won't be keeping it.
A fan for years!
I downloaded this app several years ago, and have been super happy with it, just a big, bold calculator that's easy to use and works perfectly. What else do you want from a calculator?
And now it works with OS9! Just slide the edge toward the center and choose calculator and you can use it while in your checkbook! That is just great! The biggest difference between Windows and Apple is now over.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sarah Ragab
- © 2009 xNeat Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Graphing Calculator$4.99
- Handwriting Calculator$2.99
- Polynomial Calculator$2.99
- Linear Calculator$2.99
- Currency Converter$2.99
- Themes Pack$2.99