A simple calculator that will suit your everyday calculation needs. Calculate decimals, percentages & much more in this beautifully crafted top bar app.
PLEASE NOTICE: 50 first calculations are free. After that you have to upgrade to the full version.
This calculator is a simple and beautiful calculator, that will handle all your everyday calculation needs. It's retina ready, can be moved around in the window or stick to the top bar, you can make it transparent so it's not that noticeable, set it to start at login, make a global shortcut to activate the app or even change the design!
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints about the calculator, don't hesitate to contact us using the support link. If you like the calculator a positive review is always appreciated.
• Basic calculations
• Up to 40 numbers in display
• Retina optimized
• Can open on startup
• Transparency can be toggled
• Multiple design choices
• Copy/Paste numbers
• Option to set global shortcut
• Can be moved around in window
• Calculation operators visible in display
• Adjust number of decimals shown
• Compatible with OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) and optimised for OSX Maverick (10.9)
• Minimalistic and professionally designed graphics
• Numpad keys fully supported
• Visual response in calculator when keyboard buttons are used
• Active operand is show inline in the calculator display
• Copy/Paste numbers to and from the calculator by using the normal copy/paste shortcut
• Calculator supports %
• Dot is showed as "," or "." depending on the region of the world you live in
• HOT KEYS
• Copy number to clipboard: [Command + C]
• Quit the calculator: [Command + Q]
• Hide the calculator: [Command + H]
• Show settings and add-ons: [Command + S]
• 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0: [Numbers]
• Add: [+]
• Subtract: [-]
• Multiply: [x or *]
• Divide: [/]
• Percent: [%]
• Evaluate: [Return or Enter]
• Dot: [. or ,]
• Clear: [C or Clear]
• Delete single number: [Delete]
• Improved functionality
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Calculator Always Ready
My on board calculator that came with my MacBook died and no longer looks like a calculator, acts like a calculator nor quacks like a calculator. I was looking for something that I could use while shopping. Found this calculator and it is perfect for what I need. One of the best parts is that I don’t have to shut all the windows to get to it. It stays on the toolbar next to the bluetooth sign so, in that respect it is better than what I had .The numbers are large enough for me to use without my glasses, it has a clean appearance and it was FREE. I might also want to add that this the second calculator that I have gotten from the App. store. The other was kept getting lost. This is a review for the basic version.
Clean. Unobtrusive. Stable.
Calculator Pro has everything I want in an accessory app — always there and ready to spring into action with a single click in the Menu Bar. It is a beautifully crafted app with the full functional feature set of a standard calculator, and I don’t know of any other full-featured calculator with its minimalist footprint.
One reviewer cites an issue with possible excessive CPU utilization which I have not personally experienced and, therefore, cannot speak to. I can say, however, that in all the months I’ve been using Calculator Pro in Auto Start mode, I think I would’ve noticed it at least once but never have.
As a previous reviewer mentioned. I was experiencing on my MacBook the fan running loudly and when I checked what was running in the background as per CPU percentages Calculator Pro was extremely high Over 651% usage. I was alarmed due to the fact that this is supposed to be only a calculator app. Once I quit the application my CPU percentage came down and my fan stop running. I liked the application but I wont risk frying my CPU from over heating I will be deleting app.
** I emailed the developer and he responded quickly he said he will look into the CPU usage I will update my review once the CPU usage is resolved. Thank you for the quick response
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.