A simple calculator that will suit your everyday calculation needs. Calculate decimals, percentages & much more in this beautifully crafted top bar app.
This calculator is a simple and beautiful calculator, that will handle all your everyday calculation needs. It's retina ready, can be moved around in the window or stick to the top bar, you can make it transparent so it's not that noticeable, set it to start at login, make a global shortcut to activate the app or even change the design!
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints about the calculator, don't hesitate to contact us using the support link. If you like the calculator a positive review is always appreciated.
• Basic calculations
• Up to 40 numbers in display
• Retina optimized
• Can open on startup
• Transparency can be toggled
• Multiple design choices
• Copy/Paste numbers
• Option to set global shortcut
• Can be moved around in window
• Calculation operators visible in display
• Adjust number of decimals shown
• Compatible with OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) and optimised for OSX Maverick (10.9)
• Minimalistic and professionally designed graphics
• Numpad keys fully supported
• Visual response in calculator when keyboard buttons are used
• Active operand is show inline in the calculator display
• Copy/Paste numbers to and from the calculator by using the normal copy/paste shortcut
• Calculator supports %
• Dot is showed as "," or "." depending on the region of the world you live in
• HOT KEYS
• Copy number to clipboard: [Command + C]
• Quit the calculator: [Command + Q]
• Hide the calculator: [Command + H]
• Show settings and add-ons: [Command + S]
• 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0: [Numbers]
• Add: [+]
• Subtract: [-]
• Multiply: [x or *]
• Divide: [/]
• Percent: [%]
• Evaluate: [Return or Enter]
• Dot: [. or ,]
• Clear: [C or Clear]
• Delete single number: [Delete]
• Fixed critical bugs
• General optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Calculator Pro Does Not Work
Just installed and it shows in the menu bar - shows it open but won’t open. Can’t close it either — so its stuck. Tried restarting my computer and everything. Can’t do a thing with it. Please refund my $2.99
Very very handy calculator app!!!
I have just had this app for a short while now, but I know for a fact that it will come in very handy for me in the future. It is 100 times better than the Mac calculator hands down! I love the hot key functions such as hide, global hide, clear, copy, delete, “x” for multiply and either the comma or period for a decimal point. Very ingenious! There are a few things that I would love to see in a future update though. The first thing, would be an option to turn the “+=“ key into only the “+” key with one keystroke because I accidentaly clicked that key a few times wanting the plus function but it evaluated it anyway. Another option that you could add would be to use both the slashes (the backslash and forward-slash) as divide functions. And possibly, if you could make it where the paste function could be pasted into any part of the calculation and not only in the beginning, that would be amazing!! Lastly, I would also love to be able to use parentheses in my calculations. But other than those few ideas, it is an amazing and very convenient app. Extremely well made and very user friendly!!
AWESOME app. Responsive developer too.
This calculator is fantastic. I’m the CEO of a small business and am constantly using spreadsheets and doing quick calculations. Having this in the menu bar allows me to run quick calcs at a moments' notice. The tape functionality is beautiful, it allows you to have up to six decimal points, and it starts up right with my computer. This is a much better overall experience than that apple calculator. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.