Scientific Calculator - SC-323PU
By Thomas Öllinger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now on your Apple Watch! – Optimized and tested on 38mm and 42mm models!
You can do basic calculations, tip calculations, unit and currency conversions and even scientific calculations directly on your wrist. Designed with large keys for best usability on the small screen.
The SC-323PU is a multi functional calculator. It is designed in a way, that it simulates the visual and operational aspects of a true pocket calculator, such that the user will be immediately familiar with its interface. A complete operation manual is included within the App.
The SC-323PU offers the following calculator modes for different tasks:
- SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
- UNIT CONVERTER and UNIT CALCULATOR
- LOGIC CALCULATOR (n-base conversion)
• Full operating instructions are included in the App (visible when device is in landscape orientation).
• All modes share the same memory contents, and calculation value, so that the different calculator modes can be used in one calculation task.
• Pasteboard support (copy and paste)
• Algebraic logic for calculation entry.
• Priority of calculations according to a given mathematical formula.
• 30 levels of parentheses or pending operations.
• Variables and memories to store values and use in calculations.
• Floating decimal point calculations with 20 digits mantissa and 2 digits exponent.
• Calculations: Four arithmetic calculations, constant calculation, memory calculations, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, conversion of angles and time, reciprocals, square roots and cubic roots, X-th roots of Y, squares and powers, logarithmic and exponential functions, factorials, permutations, combinations, conversions of coordinates.
• Complex number calculations.
• Different display modes selectable: floating point decimal, fixed point decimal, scientific notation and engineering notation.
• DEG/RAD/GRAD selector key.
• Fraction calculations.
• Time calculations.
• Frame rate calculations.
• Unit converter and currency converter.
• Calculations with mixed units.
• The calculator is shipped with 84 physical units and 16 SI prefixes predefined.
• Exchange rate of currency units will be updated automatically from internet.
• Additional units can be defined by user.
• Single and two lines view modes optimized for different conversion tasks.
• Conversions between 4 base systems HEX, DEC, OCT, BIN.
• Boolean operations AND, OR, XOR, NOT, bit shift operations.
• Conversion from “little endian” to “big endian” format and vice versa.
• Handling of 8, 16, 32 and 64 bit signed and unsigned numbers including overflow calculations.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
• Improved calculator extension for the Apple Watch which offers the following features:
- SIMPLE CALCULATOR
- SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
- TIP CALCULATOR
- UNIT and CURRENCY CONVERTER
- Glance with random dice and coin
• A new [CA] key as 2nd function to the [CL] key to clear the complete display in the D.A.L. mode.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Thomas Oellinger
- © 2009 - 2013 Thomas Oellinger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.