Calculator X Free - Advanced Scientific Calculator with Formula Display & Notable Tape
By Xuehui Wu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scientific Calculator shows your complete calculation formula, Comment for echo value in paper tape list, In-App Email formated formula paper tape.
- Portrait Regular Calculator and Landscape for Adnvanced Scientific Calculator
- Customizable Calculator's background from your photos album.
- Beautiful Bright Abstract Glow HD Background
- Displays the calculation formula with its result at the same time
- Full formated calculator paper tape list
- IN-APP E-Mail your noted formula paper tape
- Enter a comment for each value in formated calculator paper tape
- Memory recall the last result and insert it into your calculation
- Accurate 16 digits and E+ for more
What's New in Version 3.4
- iOS 8.2 tested
- Minor bug fixes
I tried to use this app, and I thought this app would be nice and friendly, but the app is too buggy. I really hate that because once I turned my phone into sideways, the app closed and kick me out. I tried to tap the app so I need to use it, but it turned black. Now, it restarts my phone and I have to wait 5 minutes for the app to start loading. Please fix that! Also, order of operations is what you need to work on! 5+3*2 does not equal to 16! The answer is 11! Oh, you think that since addition come first in the problem, then you add first? Don't you learn that from school? I guess that you weren't pay attention when the teachers taught you math. Is that true? If no, then why you din't even know order of operations. Now, I am your teacher. You use PEMDAS as your order of operation. This stand for Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Or Parentheses, Exponent, Multiplication, Division, Addition, and Subtraction. You do parenthesis first. Then exponent. You either do division or multiplication first if they appear first. You do it before addition and subtraction. No matter if addition or subtraction comes before multiplication or division, you always do them BEFORE addition and subtraction. Again no matter if addition and subtraction comes first, you do one of them in the order from left to right. Do you understand me? If no, then piaaaa
Nothing but ads.
Good luck using this "app", huge ads pop up constantly. Try and change the wallpaper and the calculator flips upside down. Useless trash.
Ads ads ads
Don't get if you hate clicking up on polyp ads when you least expect it. Garbage app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 03, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Xuehui Wu
- © SciMobile.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calculator X Full Version & Remove Ads$2.99
- Full Version with ads$0.99