Calculator HD Pro
By Cider Software LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is THE BEST calculator for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
・Dual-line display - shows the input and result at the same time
・History tape - saves every calculation, time and date stamped
・Memory buttons - shows its value on the display
・Percentage and backspace button
・6 layouts (3 portrait, 3 landscape)
・6 color themes
・Multi-line input for really long equations
・Automatic scientific formatting
・Label any calculation in the history tape
・E-mail a calculation or the entire history tape
・iOS 9 Split View
・Swipe down to see the history tape
・Swipe left or right on the keypad to switch between basic and scientific keys
・Swipe left on the display to backspace
・Swipe right on the display to clear
・Tap & hold on the result to copy
・Tap & hold on the input to move the cursor, copy, paste, convert to E-notation
・Light Tape Background
・Show Layout Button
・Show Memory Buttons
・Replace ÷ Button With /
・Replace E Button With 00
・Show Thousands Separators
・Minimum Decimal Digits
・Maximum Decimal Digits
URL Scheme: calculatorhdpro://
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Fixes URL scheme broken in last update.
Tried many calculators (free & paid). HD Pro surpasses the others by far! The most important thing is, it's incredibly User-friendly. My list of Likes keeps growing yet, my Wish list only has tweaks to 'customize' the Tape.
1. Ergonomic - Easy to access & read. The keys are large enough for clumsy fingers. The screen displays numbers clearly.
2. Can use in Portrait or Landscape modes.
3. History: Retains Tape w/ALL previous calculations. Typically, apps limit history to a certain size.
4. Can use data from tape (the result or as actual input) in current calculations .
Wish List/Customize Tape:
1. Add 'Label/Notation' for each item. This would help user ID calculations among many similar ones or highlight important ones.
2. Editing: Let user Add/Change labels on historical calculations.
3. Deleting: Allow selection of individual Tape items for Deletion (as alternative to 'deleting all').
Currently, one must retain the entire tape if historical results are valuable enough to hang on to. Without the relevant historical data, I'd be recalculating same data a lot & wasting time!
Simple and Sweet!!
This is just what I was looking for...
It has percentage % which comes in handy with sales tax! It even has both Basic and a Scientific calculators, and it is Beautiful too! The $ cost is worth having no commercials! And it has the option to have a paper trail. Gives you each item and the total that you can print out! And a correction key to go back and make corrections without starting over! Truly wonderful!
PS. Personally, it would be better to have the "Plus/+" sign be the BIGGEST BUTTON instead of the = button that I use much much less!
Just a thought...
Has Everything You Need
I had the free app for a long while, and recently paid the few bucks for the ad-free version. Well-worth it. Calculator screen easy to read and easy to use, and the various layouts have every function you could possibly need. I esp. like the memory functions and the layout that saves all your calculations. Tried other Calc apps and always came back to this one!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 30, 2016
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cider Software LLC
- © 2012-2016 Cider Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.