Calculator that besides the usual converting functions (Temperature, Pressure, Speed etc.) handles currency-convertion. In Log-mode it is possible to see operations as they are performed.
• Double display in conversion mode: it shows both the entity converting from and the entity converting to.
• Updating EURO-based x-rates from the Net (see below).
• Auto Decimals-Management for particular currencies.
• Delta variation in currency calculation.
• Saving and printing functions available in Log-mode.
The following functions are NOT supported: MC, M+, M-, MR.
The third screen-shot shows Calculus performing converting operations in Log-mode: at the bottom of the operation, the converted AED result too can be seen, along with the Delta variation.
X-Rates are taken from the site of ECB: they are available for free to everybody (i.e.: one has not to buy Calculus to get them, and they will work until the relevant sites provide them). Besides, their advise is NOT to make use of their rates for business purposes since rates are updated once a day only. X-rates may be entered also manually.
X-Rates auto-downloaded from the net are available as long such services operate. Since such services may stop at any time, please DO NOT buy Calculus if you depend entirely on its x-rates downloading function.
App updated to 64-bit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.