Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Useful calculator that besides the usual converting functions (Temperature, Pressure, Speed etc.) handles currency-convertion. A Log-window allows to see operations as they are performed.
• Double display in conversion mode: it shows both the entity converting from and the entity converting to.
• Updating EURO- and USD-based x-rates from the Net (see below).
• Auto Decimals-Management for particular currencies.
• Delta variation in currency calculation.
• Saving and printing functions available when Log-window is visible.
The following functions are NOT supported: MC, M+, M-, MR.
The second screen-shot shows Calculus performing converting operations in Log-mode: at the bottom of the operation, the converted AED result too can be seen, along with the Delta variation.
X-Rates are taken from internet sites: they are available for free to everybody (i.e.: one has not to buy Calculus to get them, and they will work until the relevant sites provide them). Besides, their advise is NOT to make use of their rates for business purposes since rates are updated once a day only. X-rates may be entered also manually.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 04, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Carlo Rubini
- © 2011 AsramSoftware
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.1 or later