Calendar 366 Plus - Menu Bar | Events | Reminders
By Vincent Miethe
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The complete menu bar calendar for events and reminders.
Looking for a seamless way to stay on top of your schedule? Calendar 366 Plus gives you a steady, expandable overview of your calendar, along with simple, one-click access to events and reminders.
You can fine-tune your experience even further with this app's natural language capabilities. Just write an event or reminder for Calendar 366 the same way you'd scribble a note for yourself, and the app will translate "Meeting with John tomorrow 10 AM New York /work" into a customized event or reminder connected to the right date, time, address and calendar- and if you'd like to find a specific address to tie to this meeting or any other event you've planned, all you have to do is click on your destination in the map view to tell the app where it's supposed to be sending you.
Calendar 366 Plus also comes with a customizable display that lets you decide which items show up on your menu bar, along with three interchangeable themes that give you different levels of color and contrast, so you can customize everything to fit your unique needs.
"Calendar 366 | Plus is a Mac power users dream." - Jack D. Miller (Mac360.com)
"Respect! Best Calendar App now on Market... 5 Stars" - Comment (MacUpdate.com)
"Awesome F.......cal replacement." - Comment (Mac App Store)
• Quick menu bar access (hotkey)
• Complete menu bar calendar app
• Sync with OS X' account & calendar settings
• 3 themes: Light / Dark / Darkest
• Natural language support to create events or reminders
• Menu Item Customization (Icon, Date/Time, Icon+Date/Time)
• Swipe support for calendar (next/previous month/year)
• Swipe support for events and reminders (delete, open in "calendar")**
• Detachable window
• Auto-Open window after log-in/wake up for ... seconds
• Localized date format with system settings
• Show or hide calendar weeks
• Quick search for events
• Easily Create, Edit or Delete events
• Easily Create, Edit, Complete or Delete reminders
• Search for locations and add geolocation information to events** and reminders
• Apple Maps support for events** and reminders with geolocation
• Different settings to list forthcoming events
• Switching between Compact and Full View
• Define your own hotkey to open Calendar 366
• Full Dark mode compatible
• Black & white or coloured menu bar icon
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or @nspektorapps on Twitter
*requires macOS Sierra (10.12)
**requires macOS El Capitan (10.11)
What's New in Version 1.4.5
Useful menu calendar app
Calendar 366 Plus is a clean and useful menubar calendar that has added most of the features I need for a calendar. There have been several recent updates which have made the app more stable. The natural language event entry works well. This is a great utility! The only thing that’s missing is the ability to invite people to events.
There have been many similar apps over the years, the most notable has a “Fantastic” price, but I recommend trying this app instead.
Does the job
One of my most-used menubar apps. Shows the soonest-upcoming items in text as well beneath the calendar chart with plenty of customization options, and fits in nicely with the OS dark theme. Haven’t tested support because it already does everything I need (there’s actually a number of features I don’t even use!).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 1.4.5
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: Vincent Miethe
- ©2015-2017 n.spektor
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor