A CALENDAR FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM!
The new round calendar is a historic milestone in time presentation that shows us time in all its natural beauty. Its simplicity and clarity aside, it truly catches the eye with its amazing graphics and modern design. The main features of this increasingly popular app are:
• innovative user interface featuring a unique round, spinning calendar
• time presentation in its most natural form - circle
• linear measurement of arbitrary time intervals
• time tracking / project recording
• black and white color themes alternating between day and night
• calendars and events synced with iCloud
IMPORTANT: Beta iOS versions are not supported!
HINTS FOR USING GESTURES
• always begin the swipe by placing finger in the circle *center*.
• swiping left/right jumps to future or past day/year (depending if its showing a day view or month view).
• swiping up or down extends the events list.
• double tap in center jumps to current date.
- minor design fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is unusual, which was its main selling point. But it doesn’t work as advertised. The color dots don’t exist. The monochromatic version makes it harder than necessary to understand. I love creativity in my life but don’t have time for underperformance. I deleted it immediately.
Images on the App Store page are actual screenshots from the app. Images in our website manual contain parts highlighted in color, where they are being explained.
It’s exciting the idea of having a circle calendar. But using it, doesn’t make much sense. Maybe needs improvement or else I gave away my money.
For suggesting improvements please write to: email@example.com
This app is a fantastic new take on the "old standard" way of looking at a planner. The graphic layout is a lot of fun and very intuitive. It seems a little odd at first but the more you use it, the more you realize that this is the way you think of dates and time in your head already. Only now, you don't have to convert it. It's just right there in front of you on your screen.
The app sync's to the phone's original planner so you can still see all of your events in either format you wish. As for me, I just buried the old planner in a folder of standard apps that come with the iPhone but I don't use and can't delete.
Customer service is great too. I wrote them an email with an idea for a little "tweek" that I thought might make the app a bit better. The strangest thing happened... THEY WROTE BACK THE NEXT DAY! Thought I had a good idea and they would try to implement it on the next update. Nice to see a company actually listen to their users for a change.
Great app from a great company. Download it now and give yourself a few days to get used to it. You won't go back!
- Dejan Durini
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 HedgeHog
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.