- Do you use Calendar to organize your appointments but you want to display it in the timeline form?
- Would you like to know how much time is there until your next appointment?
- Would you like to know how much time do you have between two appointments?
There you go. Calendar Timeline is what you need!
Calendar Timeline provides you with a graphic description of your appointments counting the days and the hours between one event and the other.
You can have straightaway a clear and whole picture of all your appointments and organize yourself accordingly.
Calendar Timeline app displays Calendar events and Reminders (with a date) together.
Calendar Timeline is useful for everyone!
- If you are a student you can know how long is it to your next exam, how much time you have between one exam and the other. You can see when is it better to do an exam according to how many days you have to study it.
- If you work, you can know how much time you have to carry out your task or how much time you have between your tasks in order to organize your time efficiently.
Do you have an appointment with your dentist? Or with your doctor? You can make the most of your time!
Calendar Timeline is the best way to organize your time.
You can choose which calendar to display and have an overall picture of your time and have the details of each day.
You will not need to count the day and the hours one by one! Calendar Timeline will do it for you in an easy and clear way!
Available for Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad.
sito web: www.enricodemichele.com
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this for a long time now. Use it regularly. Nice to know how many days to a calendar event or a reminder and not have to manually install each item. It would be nice to be able to select which calendars to use, I have a bunch of calendars and a bunch of reminder lists and with this as an all or nothing app, it can get really crowded, but, you can pick one to use at a time through a Filter. Overall it really is handy & useful, quick and oh so painless.
Not what I thought
I didn't want this app to connect to my calendar that came with the IPad. But you don't have a choice you have to sync with your calendar and reminders. Basically it just takes your calendar duplicates it into a spreadsheet look. It wasn't great.
Don't waste your money. It does nothing, very poorly.
And I SO wanted it work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.