By Qbix, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access all your events, weather, google, facebook, birthdays, and more, in ONE place. Click!
You will save time and be much more productive.
Don't take our word for it, try it yourself!
▶ YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE
iCal, BusyCal events
Browse them all quickly and easily
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "a good menubar calendar that I can call on at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ a moment’s notice with a simple click of the
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ mouse or tap of the keyboard" - AppStorm.Net
▶ FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
Birthdays with one-click access
Events you're invited to
Friends who are attending
and much more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Great calendaring app for the Mac"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mike Arrington from TechCrunch
▶ WEATHER FORECAST
Forecast up to 15 days
Shows wind, sunrise/sunset, and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Putting weather forecasts in a menubar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ calendar app seems like a stroke of genius"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mac.AppStorm.net
20 beautiful themes
Set your own backgrounds, or search flickr
Switch between Full Month View and Compact View
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Calendar Plus is Indispensable!"
▶ BOTTOM LINE: Don't take our word for it -- install and experience it for yourself!
INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION:
* A monthly subscription of $0.99 is available which unlocks ALL extended features of Calendar 2.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.5.2
You can now see the weather forecast.
First review on any app
I’ve never reviewed any app before, but I felt the urge to with this program. It has saved me so much frustration. iCal has been a nightmare and this makes my school schedule SO EASY. It updates automatically. So simple. Literally all I did was turn off the weather since I didn’t want that on my calendar and logged into my gmail- after that my calendar is 1000x better than what I’ve been trying to achieve with iCal. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Can’t believe this is free!
Does exactly what I need it to do
I’ve been using Calendar 2 for over a year now. It’s incredibly useful and I have never had any problems with it. The only feature I wish they could update is when I’m trying to look at certain details of events on my calendar, sometimes it has to open iCal for me to see them. I wish everything could live in Calendar 2, but it’s really not a big issue.
Once you install it, you can’t uninstall it
It constantly has update, but once updated, it repeats the update again. At one point, I did 20 updates in a day. So I decide to uninstall it with AppCleaner, although it appears to be completely uninstalled, however, update still shows, even the button on this app store page shows “Get” (meaning it is not installed on the machine, whereas “Open” means it is installed), the updates still shows up. Non-stop. Very annoying.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Qbix, Inc.
- © 2015 Qbix Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto-Renewable 1 month subscription$0.99
- Unlock All Features Permanently$17.99
- 1 month subscription$1.99
- 12 months subscription$15.99
- 6 months subscription$10.99