By Qbix, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access all your events, weather, google, facebook, birthdays, and more, in ONE place. Click!
You will save time and be much more productive.
Don't take our word for it, try it yourself!
▶ YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE
iCal, BusyCal events
Browse them all quickly and easily
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "a good menubar calendar that I can call on at
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ a moment’s notice with a simple click of the
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ mouse or tap of the keyboard" - AppStorm.Net
▶ FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
Birthdays with one-click access
Events you're invited to
Friends who are attending
and much more.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Great calendaring app for the Mac"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mike Arrington from TechCrunch
▶ WEATHER FORECAST
Forecast up to 15 days
Shows wind, sunrise/sunset, and more
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Putting weather forecasts in a menubar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ calendar app seems like a stroke of genius"
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - Mac.AppStorm.net
20 beautiful themes
Set your own backgrounds, or search flickr
Switch between Full Month View and Compact View
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Calendar Plus is Indispensable!"
▶ BOTTOM LINE: Don't take our word for it -- install and experience it for yourself!
INFORMATION ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBSCRIPTION:
* A monthly subscription of $0.99 is available which unlocks ALL extended features of Calendar 2.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Fixed a few more small issues.
Could be great, but…developer does not see fit to respond to a “bug” report.
This app could be (actually is) quite good, but there are many quirks that remain. And support via Facebook is not my idea of great support. I do not have, nor do I wish to have a Facebook account, and direct feedback to the developer seems to be useless. A newly discovered bug leaves an event present in Calendar 2 after the event has been deleted from Calendar. Starting/stopping the app does not “refresh” the Calendar 2 information, and no response was forthcoming from the developer with information about fixing the bug nor information on how to “refresh” the Calendar 2 database to eliminate events that have been deleted. The app is free, and is quite functional, but such an obvious bug should be fixed or at least the support request addressed.
Coming from Windows, this app saves the day
After being on Windows PCs for hundreds of years, I started using Mac computers. Sadly, I found that my goto, task tray calendar app that comes natively with Windows was missing in MacOS. :’(
Calendar 2 saved the day by giving me an experience on Mac similiar to the one on Windows…maybe even better!
On Windows, I could always click the date/time in the task bar and see a larger calendar. Calendar 2 gives me that same user experience. It goes on to be integrated with the Calendar app that comes with MacOS so I can see my entries there as well on the pop up calendar. That saves the extra step of having to open my normal calendar to see what’s there.
Great job guys for this handy dandy little app.
I love the convenience!
It’s easy to just pull up a calendar quickly! I think $10 is a little steep, but I use it all the time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 22, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Qbix, Inc.
- © 2015 Qbix Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features Permanently$19.99
- Auto-Renewable 1 month subscription$0.99
- 1 month subscription$0.99
- 12 months subscription$7.99
- 6 months subscription$4.99