By Andrey Tsarkov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Calendar widget for Notification Center.
1) Open Notification Center (swipe your finger down from the very top of the home screen)
2) Tap "Edit" button in "Today" column and select "Calendarique" from the list by tapping green "+" button next to it
3) Tap "Done" and enjoy Calendarique widget in your Today view
Simply slide out notification center to get an overview of any month. Colored marks for each category of events and reminders are right there in the monthly view. No need to select specific date to see whether business or family events are scheduled or if it's just a holiday reminder! Calendarique also shows selected week number.
Calendarique has unified view showing both calendar events and reminders for the selected date.
Calendarique is fully localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- Calendar.app integration
- calendar's color
- calendar selection
- jump to next or previous month
- week numbers
- reminders (todo/completed)
Found a bug? Have a suggestion? Please, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter at @imagetasks!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Widget freeze fix
- Small bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Andrey Tsarkov
- Copyright © 2015-2016 Andrey Tsarkov. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.