Calendar widget for Notification Center.
1) Open Notification Center (swipe your finger down from the very top of the home screen)
2) Tap "Edit" button in "Today" column and select "Calendarique" from the list by tapping green "+" button next to it
3) Tap "Done" and enjoy Calendarique widget in your Today view
Simply slide out notification center to get an overview of any month. Colored marks for each category of events and reminders are right there in the monthly view. No need to select specific date to see whether business or family events are scheduled or if it's just a holiday reminder! Calendarique also shows selected week number.
Calendarique has unified view showing both calendar events and reminders for the selected date.
Calendarique is fully localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- Calendar.app integration
- calendar's color
- calendar selection
- jump to next or previous month
- week numbers
- reminders (todo/completed)
Found a bug? Have a suggestion? Please, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter at @imagetasks!
- iPhone X support
- Small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can you please let us change the default start of the week to Monday?
Other than a couple of times it's unable to correctly load, it's a nice widget, very useful.
Doesnt connect with any of my calendars
For some reason the app just wont connect. I don't know why. All I know is I don't have the incline to search further into this.
Freeze to much
Nice little app but the today widget causes my phone to freeze to much. Iphonex
- Andrey Tsarkov
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015-2016 Andrey Tsarkov. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.