By Alexander Lindenstruth
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CalendarMenu is a OS X menu bar application, which provides a small calendar showing all informations you need to keep track of all upcoming appointments, birthdays and reminders in the blink of an eye.
CalendarMenu is highly configurable and allows you to specify exactly what you want CalendarMenu to show. It can also (optionally) ensure that your calendar subscriptions are updated regularly by keeping iCal launched in the background.
• shows all iCal calendar events
• calendars can be selected individually
• highlights birthdays read directly from OS X Contacts (Address Book)
• differentiates between normal and all-day events
• individually highlights events spanning multiple days
• can indivually hide normal events and/or events spanning multiple days
• provides daily and weekly overviews showing all calendar events and reminders (with due date) of the selected day or week
• supports both US and ISO calendar layout irrespective of the current system locale
• includes a Today Extension for OS X Yosemite showing the current month
• reminders with a due date set are highlighted in the calendar
• allows to quickly mark reminders as finished or pending without leaving CalendarMenu
• you can individually (de)select reminder lists
• reminders can be sorted by their title, by due date, priority or calendar name (either ascending or descending)
• reminders without due date can be hidden
• reminders listed on the main window can be limited to a due date within the next X days
More screenshots are available on the CalendarMenu website.
If you find a bug in this app, please report it to the bug tracker so I can fix it as soon as possible. You can reach the bug tracker directly via the "CalendarMenu Support" link.
A free tryout version is available on the website:
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• adds a few more interactions to the new event detail view
• reminder filters can now also be applied to the status bar item
• the main panel title now also shows the current week number
• adds a "today" marker to the weekly overviews
• adds a new reminder filter time frame of two weeks
• reminders and calendar events can now be deleted from within CalendarMenu
• most of the calendar preferences (first weekday, week numbers, weekday separators etc.) are now also used by the today widget
• various bugfixes
A complete changelog of all previously released versions is available on the website.
More detailed informations on the various changes are available in the bug tracker (reachable via the "CalendarMenu Support" link)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 23, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Alexander Lindenstruth
- © 2012-2014 Alexander Lindenstruth
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor