Organizing has never been this easy!!
CalendarPro is a simple Desktop client application for Google calendars, with an intuitive design. Now, it's so easy to get every event organized. It has a simple and neat look and is accessible, highly responsive and reliable.
• Quick Access to Google Calendar.
• Fast and responsive.
• Add multiple Google Accounts and access different calendars in different windows.
• Open multiple windows for different accounts.
• Get alert directly into Notification Center for upcoming events.
• Very easy to add events or appointments and share.
• Fullscreen mode.
• Hot Key to open app faster.
• Keyboard shortcuts for New window (Command + N) and Reload calendar (Command + R).
• Print Calendars easily.
• Search Bar to find events quickly.
CalendarPro - Google has successfully optimized Google Calendar into a Mac Application. It is a must have app for every Mac user who wants to get quick access to Google Calendar without having to do anything with Internet Browsers.
Never forget about a meeting!!
You will never miss out on any important event. Just add the event and let the advanced reminder system help you out.
It's Simple and Easy to use!!
Try CalendarPro for Google
-Crash issues are fixed.
-Other minor issues are fixed.
-Google Calendar Classic Mode also supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the basics, but Needs Bells and Whistles (literally)
CalendarPro displays the basics that you would see via a browser window. Same white background, and soft colored tiles reflecting your appointments. Although it is compact, and displays what it should, I can get that out of the browser. What I would really love to see out of this App is advanced notification options. I want dings, and whistles, and popups I can configure to notify me in various ways of my various appointments. A good example would be “Use sound ‘chime’ and macbook notification banner when a new invitation arrives". Another is “Use sound ‘alarm’ when Recurring Meeting ‘Weekly Team Meeting’ is about to start”. You get the gist. Lastly, I want skins! Color Options! It’s great to use the Google Calendar defaults, but again, I can get that on the browser. A paid for app should offer some simple color configuration options. Overall, it’s a clean interface using the default menus and “look”. I would love to see some improvements with the notifications and colors, and it will deserve 5 stars.
Looks nice, but DOES NOT FUNCTION [ESP MENUBAR DOCK]
So many functionality issues with this thing. Let me list them in order of my experience:
1. When you open it, it looks like a web ripoff of google calendar because you have to click a button that changes UI. This is weird and kind of dumb for usability. You designed an app, just load your own UI.
2. Menubar app dock shows a cute preview of the calendar but if you try to add calendar events, the form (ex: add invitees to a new event) goes beyond the viewing area of the pop-up so you can’t see the whole thing and can’t even click “create event” or whatever, rendering this useless. If the pop-up menubar window could be stretched or actually properly fit the app, this would maybe work.
3. There is no right-click/menu on the menubar dock, so there’s no easy way to change your app settings or open the full-size app. To open the full size app (if you choose to only show the menu bar dock, like me) you have to go back to applications and click on the app.
4. If you’re in the middle of trying to create/edit events in the pop-up menubar dock, and accidentally navigate away, it closes everything and you have to start over.
5. Major lag if you use the main app to create events. I restarted so many times, and I’m on a new macbook (literally only a few days old) so I strongly disbelieve it is my equipment lagging.
Waste of $3, looking for a replacement.
Great app & great support
I do love this app. I was having difficulty syncing my calendar that I had been using from iCloud & after emailing support, I received an answer in a timely manner & they sent instructions & it worked! I thought I was going to have to manually enter all of that information:( What a time saver!
I like the ease of entering events. The color options are a plus to sort out what is family related, work related, etc. This syncs immediately and seamlessly with my iPhone. Thanks for the great support. This app IS worth the money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.