CalendarPro for Google
By Alexander James
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Organizing has never been this easy!!
Calendar Pro for Google is a Google calendar app with intuitive design. Now, it's so easy to get every event organized. It has a simple and neat look and is accessible, highly responsive and reliable.
All of your important events can be easily tracked at once!!
- Agenda and Time Management
- Notification Center
- Organize your schedule
- Very easy to add events
- Advanced Reminder System
- Fullscreen mode
Never forget about a meeting!!
You will never miss out on any important event. Just add the event and let the advanced reminder system help you out.
It's Simple and Easy to use!!
Try CalendarPro for Google Today!!
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Great app, needs notification update
If you like Google Calendar, you’ll like this app—simple, straightforward, intuitive, and does *almost* everything I need it to do. Three suggested improvements to turn this into the perfect app:
1) Add an option to set notifications for events—another reviewer added this to the wish list, and I’d definitely second it. Capturing your daily events is good; being able to set yourself reminders is even better, and would save time checking (and rechecking) the calendar to see what’s coming up.
2) Integrate the task functionality of iProcrastinate with the Tasks function. iProcrastinate lets me add related files for a task, as well as sub-tasks, so that I can create my own project management system. For example, I would break a big picture task like “Landscape Front Yard” into several smaller, but still significant tasks (dig up lawn, set up drip irrigation, order mulch, etc.), all of which would fall under my House Projects folder.
3) Fix the bug that causes this app to hang…every now and then, I get the spinning circle of death. CMD+Q and restart fixes the problem, but it would be easier if the problem wasn’t there in the first place.
Overall—a good app that could be a great app, especially given that it is FREE! Looking forward to the next upgrade.
Just beginning with this app, but it seems intuitive enough to me. Not too complicated, looks like it will take all our stuff.
Good Calendar - how about 2 “tweeks"
A good easy to use calemdar application.
I would like to suggest 2 helpful “User-Friendy” tweeks”
1. Ability to adjust the FONT. The Calender is hard to read unless you are really close to display.
2. An audible event alarm - if I put in an event 6 months or tomorrow, let me be able to set advance audible alarm.
Also people with company quickly respond to emails.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander James
- © Idea2Inspire.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor