CalenDo: Your Life, Organized Seamlessly. CalenDo is a simple planner with To-Do lists, Calendar, Reminders and Task Manager that helps you de-cluttered your daily life.
You can plan and review your day with "Today View" and with “Calendar View” you can view and plan an upcoming day, week or month in advance.
TO-DO LISTS FEATURES:
• Organize your tasks and event in different categories (e.g. Home, Work, Chores etc.).
• Quickly add a task or schedule an event from right inside the list.
• Share the list with your family members, friends or co-workers.
• Assign a task to a list member.
• Never forget anything with due date and multiple reminders.
• Add subtasks, notes, and attachments to your tasks.
• Automatically syncs with all your calendars.
• Every list can act as a calendar in which you can add your tasks and schedule your events.
• Today view to help you plan and review your day.
• Easily view tasks and events for the upcoming day, week and months.
• Schedule events with other list members, great for family and small teams.
• Add notes and attachments to your events.
• Get repeating reminders for tasks and events.
• Custom repeat options e.g., every 2 days, weeks, months or years.
• Search across your tasks and events.
• Communicate with others using comment (e.g. Running late notice).
• Automatically sync your work across all your devices.
CalenDo is free but you can always upgrade to premium to access all premium features for $2.99/month or $29.99/year using auto-renewing subscription.
Payment will be charged to iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed by App Store after 1 month or 1 year at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off. Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to user's account settings after purchase.
For issues, feedback or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our website at https://calendoapp.com/contact/
Terms of Service:
- Siri Shortcuts are here.
- Open any list by asking Siri to open it for you.
- Ask Siri to Open Today or Calendar and Siri will take you to Today or Calendar screen.
- Ask Siri to add Task, Event or List and Siri will take you to a respective screen in CalenDo.
- Go to Settings -> Siri Shortcuts to enable shortcuts you want.
- Notes can now detect Email, Phone numbers, and Addresses.
- Fix for a crash, some users are experiencing while creating an event.
If you enjoy CalenDo. Please give us a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
A planner with To-Do Lists, Calendar, Reminders and Task Manager.
Great ‘Planner’ Replacement
I’ve tried a lot of task, calendar, and reminder apps before; but none of them worked well enough to permanently replace my Moleskine planners. This is the first app I’ve tried that I think might. There are a few things that I’d prefer to see tweaked and I absolutely need a web app companion for it (and when they promptly responded to my inquiry, they stated that this is planned but depends on app downloads, total users and steady revenue), but this seems to be an excellent solution to finally digitize everything in my schedule.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the 5-star review. We greatly appreciate it.
My favorite calendar
I’m not one to leave a review, but I’ve actually stopped using the regular calendar on my phone because I like this so much. There are so many options and specifics on ways to add in events and to-dos, I can differentiate the days of my appointments from the days I have to pay my bills like nothing. It’s all out there in plain sight unlike the iPhone calendar where you can only see each day at a time. It’s just so convenient, I recommend it to everyone.
- Vihaan Technologies Inc
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Vihaan Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CalenDo Monthly Premium $2.99
- CalenDo Yearly Premium $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.