By Dominique Andr Gunia
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
CalenGoo gives you a fast and easy way to access and modify your Google Calendar with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It can also be used when you have no Internet connection, using the cached data. Changes are saved and uploaded the next time you are connected.
The calendar view is similar to the web view of Google Calendar. Events are displayed using the same calendar colors that you use in your Google Calendar, even Google's event colors are supported (please see http://www.calengoo.com/cc ). It also recognizes which calendars are visible and which are hidden. So the view should match the view of your Google Calendar as much as possible.
CalenGoo also has a month view similar to that of Google Calendar. It can be zoomed and panned to quickly get an overview over the events of a month. Zooming the month is done by using the two-finger-zoom gesture that you know from Safari and the photo application. A double tap opens the tapped day.
It also supports the same kinds of recurrence rules as Google Calendar and displays recurring events correctly even when you are offline or scroll far into the future.
You can also use Google Calendar's feature to invite people to events and see their status (accepted, declined, maybe, no answer). They will get an invitation email with links to e.g. accept or decline the invitation.
Google Calendar has an integrated task list, called Google Tasks. Tasks with a due date are displayed on the corresponding days of the calendar. CalenGoo can do the same, it can sync this list, display your tasks in the calendar views and in a list view and it even makes your tasks available offline. You can edit and add tasks and the changes will be synced with Google Tasks.
You either need a (free) Google Calendar account to use this app or you can use it with your iOS calendars. However using it with Google Calendar has a few advantages.
To get more information, screenshots and a tutorial, please go to http://www.calengoo.com
If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com or take a look at CalenGoo's support website to get help.
If you think the font is too small and hard to read, you can increase the font size of all calendar views in the settings under "Settings", "Display and Use".
Features ( http://www.calengoo.com ):
- Drag&drop to quickly copy and move events
- Templates to quickly create similar events again. They can even be combined, e.g. one template for the location of an event and another for the attendees
- Print/PDF function to print the day, week, month or agenda view via AirPrint or to email it as a PDF file
- Supports the same recurrence rules as Google Calendar
- Supports Google Calendar's event colors when syncing via OAuth2
- Icons can be assigned to Google Calendar events
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad
- Fast search function
- Show/edit iOS calendars in addition to Google calendars (or instead of Google calendars)
- Sync with Google Tasks and iOS Reminders
- Reminders can be snoozed and they can be (optionally) repeated every minute
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed
- Zoomable month view, which can be configured to scroll horizontally (month by month) or vertically (week by week)
- Events can be linked to contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Photos and PDF files can be created and attached to events (via Google Drive)
- Calendar selection bar to quickly show and hide single calendars
- The location of an event can be opened with Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Skobbler, Sygic, iGo or Waze
- View/edit calendars that are shared with others via Google Calendar
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works
What's New in Version 1.5.62
- Added support for the iPhone X screen.
- When using HTML in descriptions of events it is now correctly displayed in the calendar views and the detail view.
- Speed improvements for the agenda view with flexible rows.
- Bug fixes
The Best Calendar App
I’ve used this Google Calendar app almost since inception. I’ve tried others and always come back to this one. This has the most practical functions and the most customizable at the same time. The degree of customization is immense, to this day I am still learning new things I can do with it.
At this point, I’ve got this locked down to how I like it, making it super productive to use for home, kids, and work. Luv it!
The BEST calendar app
I have been using Calengoo for about 7 years now. Over the years I’ve tried 7 or 8 alternative calendars, both paid and free. None comes close to the ease and functionality of Calengoo.
1. History tab when entering dates. I work in multiple offices with multiple roles each month. I can easily select a prior entry instead of retyping a location or role time after time after time...
2. Turn sideways in day view to get week view. Try it, it’s great.
3. Multiple calendars or same calendar, multiple colors for different events.
4. Shareable/G-cal syncable. Put events In Calengoo. Auto-syncs with Google calendar. Any other shared gcal synced calendar is updated. And it WORKS.
5. Developer continuously updates. Seems to take great pride in producing the best, most useful app.
Clean, bulletproof, customizable.
Of all the fancy apps I’ve used with all the adjustable colors and stuff this is the one that has stayed on my phone/tablet/laptop for the past two years. Anytime I look for another calendar app I just come back to this one. It’s for productivity, and if you are serious about your planning, journaling, idea tracking, and prompts, it will be all you really need.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 1.5.62
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Burmese, French, German
- Seller: Dominique Andr Gunia
- © 2017 Dominique Andre Gunia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.