Calgary Public Library’s mobile app makes it quick and easy to access the Library on your iOS device! Search and browse for titles, download eBooks, create reading lists, manage your account and get the information you need.
- Browse bestsellers, new arrivals and items on order
- Quickly search the catalogue, with filters to zero-in on what you want
- Check a title’s availability and map the locations where it’s checked in
- Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
- Place and manage holds
- Renew items
- Check branch hours, and locations
- Keep track of items on your “For Later” list
- Use your digital library card barcode to check out items at your library
- Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on any item and search for available copies at the Library
Speed improvements and bug fixes.
Resolves an issue where filters might not have worked properly
- BiblioCommons, Inc.
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.