Monitor your daily and weekly calorie intake and output with this iPhone and Apple Watch app! Use the calorie progress meter on the watch to see how you're tracking to meet your daily calorie goals. Use any application/source to add data to Apple HealthKit and view your calorie status on both the Apple Watch and the iPhone companion app.
- View your net calories on your Apple watch!
- Watch complications for every face to keep you up to date all day
- Easily view your daily status with the watch app's Calorie meter
- Get a quick view of your daily calorie stats on the companion iPhone app
- Weekly Net Graphing: Get a view of your weekly progress with our new 7 Day Net Calories graph
- [Premium] View your all-time net calories and get an estimate of your weight progress using our fun leveling system
- [Premium] Track Your Weekly Trends: View your 7 day history, averages, and compare calories consumed versus burned
- [Premium] Set a daily target to make sure you're hitting your daily surplus or deficit
- [Premium] Select one of 24 CaliCalo app icons to customize your iOS home screen
It's important to us that you understand how your calorie data is updated and calculated. If you have questions please read the FAQs. If your question isn't answered, submit a new one and we'll get back to you!
CaliCalo uses auto-renewing subscriptions. CaliCalo Premium subscription offer features tagged above as premium like advanced trending and graphs, targets, and the magic bar.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CaliCalo reads data from HealthKit to display resting, active, and dietary calories. These values are also used to calculate net calories. HealthKit data is not permanently stored or shared in any way.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep it negative
Gotta keep it below zero. CaliCalo makes it easy to lose by making net calories easy to track.
Premium does not have all-time
Cool app but the premium version DOES NOT have “all-time” net calories. It only shows 7 days. A bit misleading. I might be missing something but I looked over every area of the app and didn’t find this feature.
Thanks for the active, but that’s it
The only benefit to this is that it shows the active calories and BMR with links to MyFitnessPal and Health. Everything else, including past info is premium content.
Developer Response ,
Many users love this simple feature and it is the primary reason for downloading the app. It took a lot of hard work, in our free time, so we added some additional features to be compensated for that work. I'm sorry you don't feel that what has been provided to you for free is adequate. We certainly don't expect anyone to pay for the premium features. We are continuing to add features to the app to increase the value of the premium content.
- Base11 Studios, Ltd
- 70.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Base11 Studios, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- CaliCalo Premium $1.99
- Premium Upgrade $1.99
- Year of CaliCalo Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.