The LGMA Tech Interactive Handwashing and Glove Usage Training App Spanish Version was developed by Food Safety Consulting & Training Solutions, LLC. It is provided by the California Leafy Green Marketing Agreement (LGMA). LGMA Tech is on charge of developing and providing food safety educational programs to the California and Arizona leafy greens industry.
Handwashing is one of the most important practices in the industry that helps minimize the risk of leafy greens contamination. This training app aims to ensure that proper hand washing procedures and glove usage practices are followed in accordance with California’s Commodity Specific Food Safety Guidelines for the Production and Harvest of Lettuce and Leafy Greens (also known as “The LGMA Metrics.”) It is essential that instructors thoroughly understand their company’s Handwashing and Glove Usage Policy so that they can apply the information from this app to their training programs.
This training app will teach:
* The importance of handwashing
* Proper handwashing procedure
* Guidelines for using gloves in the field
The app includes several interactive activities and a video clip to keep participants engaged throughout the lesson. At the end of the lesson there is a simple quiz to verify that the student retained the information that was taught.
This version is in Spanish.
- Food Safety Consulting & Training Solutions, LLC
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 California Leafy Greens Marketing Agreement
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.