California Lottery Official App
By California Lottery
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hot Spot draw results are now available via the App!
Download version 2.2 of the California Lottery Official App to SCAN your Scratchers, SuperLotto Plus and Fantasy 5 ticket codes into 2nd Chance drawings (be sure to allow the App access to the camera in your smartphone or tablet in order to scan 2nd Chance ticket codes). Sign into your account and track your monthly submissions. Get winning numbers, current jackpot amounts, details about current promotions and more at your fingertips with the official California Lottery App.
- Scan your Lottery ticket codes to enter 2nd Chance drawings!
- Sign in to your Lottery account and track your submissions.
- Winning numbers for Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5, Hot Spot and all Daily games.
- Jackpot amounts and estimated cash values
- Interactive retailer locator map
- Customer Service information
- Local office locations for prize claims of $600 or more
See the number of winners and amounts paid for each prize level for Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus, Fantasy 5, and all Daily games. Also, the App allows you to find Lucky Retailers and Hot Spot play locations near you.
The Lottery provides supplemental funding for California Public Schools. Please play responsibly. You must 18 or older to play.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning number information in the calottery mobile app, mistakes can occur. Please be sure to refresh your app and look for the draw date when viewing winning numbers. In the event of any discrepancies, California state law and California Lottery regulations prevail. Complete game information and prize claiming instructions are available at www.calottery.com and all California Lottery Retailers.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• Hot Spot current and past draw results are in the App now!
• The app can now remember your email AND password.
• This is last version of the CA Lottery Mobile App compatible with iOS 7 - upgrade to v2.2 now!
No barcode scanner to check for winners
With all of the money that California takes in on these lottery programs, you would think they could afford to include a barcode scanner to scan for winning tickets. Nope.
Seems that they want to force you to go back to the retailer to check your tickets. If you came to this app looking for that capability, don't bother.
The only scanning capability in this application is for entering second chance entries from scratch off tickets.
CA lotto player
Horrible App. Complete was of time
Lack of a scanner is laughable!
It's hard to believe that this app doesn't have a scanner to check for winning numbers. That's like the one thing is should do and it would be better if that's all it did and nothing else because without a scan feature there's nothing this app does that you can't do in a few seconds with any web browser.
Developers - could you please address this or at least tell us if it's planned or should we just give up on this?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: California Lottery
- © Copyright @ 2017 California State Lottery. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.