Designed for California Police. This app was designed based on our popular pocket book version currently sold in CA police stores. You can search Penal, Traffic, ABC, Health and Safety Laws by keyword or browse Codes. It has Miranda, narcotic codes, Drug symptomology CHP-180 Narratives and offices, domestic violence codes, translator cheat sheets for 6 different languages, vehicle theft info, warrant info, and so much more. We have also included a section to add your own department information (ie. Municipal codes, radio codes, policies, etc.). Simply email us what you'd like in the app, and we'll put it in for you. This app can be customizable by Police Department. From the smallest to the Biggest department's, you can have your info in there. This app is constantly updated throughout the year as new information comes out.
This app is constantly updated throughout the year with updated information. To make sure you have the most up-to-date information, a small yearly fee of just $3.99 will apply.
What you get with the subscription.
Get full access to the Ultimate App for Police! You'll always have new laws and current infomation!
Annual In-App Subscription Details:
• Annual Subscription is $3.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• Cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, may be forfeited after purchasing a subscription.
Page scrolling issues for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
I really enjoy this app. The information that I need at my fingertips. I recently had an issue with the app, and Jason promptly returned my email. Jason also called me, and we were able to fix the problem. Now that’s what I call outstanding customer service!
Love the ease of use, the app works well! The app is free and you get limited information in its form, but with a small fee for yearly subscription you open up the rest of the app and you get yearly updates with all the new info for that year which is fantastic!
Quickly find information
Great app. Finding information quickly is my favorite part of this app. You don’t always have time to search for an answer on the side of the road.
- Jason Weil
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.