With more than 500.000 users worldwide, calimoto is one of the biggest online communities for motorcyclists! By finding new rides, navigating, tracking & sharing trips with other riders, we quickly became Europe‘s #1 motorcycle app for a reason! calimoto’s unique Winding Roads Algorithm makes every ride a thrilling experience. Download now and get your area for free!
// GET INSPIRED
…by your buddies‘ adventures, or simply use the circuit mode planner that finds the best rides near you! On selecting the desired direction and length of trip, calimoto generates a unique route just for you.
Our unique WINDING ROADS ALGORITHM finds the most twisty and scenic backroads for you! Design your ride in just 3 clicks and easily add as many stops and POIs as you like. For ideal trip planning, you can now choose between the following route options:
- Fastest route
- Fastest route avoiding highways
- Super winding*
Plan in the app or on your PC and synchronize with your smartphone!
*Only for premium members
Our turn-by-turn voice guidance shifts your focus away from navigating to the joy of riding!
Still reminiscing your last ride? Have a look at your personal logbook and see statistics of each trip like altitude and speed.
Plan and share your favorite route with your buddies for your next ride out!
Enjoy your ride!
// GET THE PREMIUM TREATMENT for 6,99 $/ week or 49,99 $ /year (-25% Early Rider SALE limited offer)
- All maps
- Danger zone alerts (e.g. speed cameras)
…live weather coming soon for premium members so stay tuned!
// NAVIGATION PACKAGE for 89,99 $ (one-time payment)
- All maps
Terms of service: https://calimoto.com/en/information/#terms-of-use
// PURCHASE INFORMATION
Please continue reading about the auto-renewing subscription nature before purchasing it:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
- When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period
Phew! We cleaned the carbs, switched the spark plugs and changed the engine oil.
Everything's ready for your next adventure!
Got any ideas for awesome updates or new features? Want to report a bug? Then send us an email to email@example.com
Have a great ride!
Your calimoto team
Ratings and Reviews
I used this app a couple of times.
I like the idea and they way the app looks.
The navigation works well and I like the roads they find for me BUT
There are some things that are not great.
1. The search for cities and locations when I try to plan a route is not good at all. I’ve been looking for a city and had to search for it 5 times before it even showed up.
2. It would be good if the navigation tells you the street names when on which you have to turn. This way you wouldn’t have to look down all the time.
3. The display should show the name of the streets you are turning on.
Overall the app is good and I hope that they will fix some of the issues in the future.
BTW... I bought the yearly subscription on commodes to this app because the overall is good for riders.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chris, thanks for your review!
The suggestions 2. and 3. are already on our to-do-list and we will do our best to implement it in the future. We just ask for a little bit of patience since we are a small team with limited resources. Regarding your first issue it would be great if you could explain us more in detail via firstname.lastname@example.org why the search didn´t work out the first four times. This would help us to improve and optimize this feature.
All in all we are very happy you joined the calimoto community and thank you for your collaboration!
For further questions don´t hesitate to contact us.
It is easier to plan your routes. etc... on the pc and it syncs to phone automatically. So far it has kept me off the dirt roads and sent me on some great roads that I would not have traveled otherwise. I wish I could afford to be a premium member.
Pretty good-2 suggestions
I have used this app a couple of times. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to know about roads in parks that are closed over the weekend.
2 SUGGESTIONS. FIRST, ALLOW TO DRAG A ROUTE to reroute. SOMETIMES THE APP PICKS A ROAD I DONT LIKE AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO EASILY CORRECT. SECOND, FIND A WAY TO BLOCK OFF A ROUTE. I LIVE NEAR BALTIMORE AND DONT WANT TO DRIVE INTO THE CITY TO GET HOME. THANKS!
Developer Response ,
Hey JohnMcCo, thank you for your suggestions. Since we're quite new in the stores we're happy for any kind of feedback we can get. The app does consider most of the permanent road closures and some of the temporary closures. All the information we have is provided by OpenStreetMaps which is why some of the road closures might not be taken into consideration. If so, you can always write us personally to email@example.com and we'll check this in our system. In general, we thank you for your two suggestions and promise to keep working on the app continuously to make it better with every day. But to be honest, we need a lot of patience because we're a very small team. Thank you and kind regards, Vanessa.
- calimoto GmbH
- 216.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 calimoto GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium weekly $6.99
- Premium yearly $49.99
- Navigation Package $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.