Calistix Back Pro – Back Trainer. Daily workout, BMI calculator and calorie counter for perfect back muscles!
By Nico Friedrich
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Guys, watch out! Thank you for all your requests and valuable advices. We appreciate them and are happy to present you Calistix Back Pro for a targeted training of your back muscles.
Do you want to show off a strong back in summer? Do you want to strengthen your back with an effective workout and prevent back pain? You need a new challenge and alternation in your training? Or are you just looking for a personal trainer who will give you instructions and motivate you while you are training?
Your personal Back-Trainer Calistix is awaiting you already! Let Calistix put together sport-methodically sensible workouts out of 18 back exercises for you. Customize the difficulty level and goal settings according to your needs and enjoy a tailor-made training for best results. Track your progress in high quality statistics, keep an eye on your BMI value and calorie consumption, get cheered at while you work out and share your achievements with your friends. Calistix Back Pro guarantees a highly effective training of your full back muscles for an attractive upper body.
Start training now with these Top-Features:
- 18 strengthening exercises for the entire back muscles / all sport scientifically tested and approved by fitness professionals
- Tailor-made workouts with customized goal setting for an optimal training
- Workout length: 5 minutes/ all exercises also available separately and with full text instruction
- Complete voice-over for all exercises, goal announcements and operation tips, as if your personal trainer was right next to you
- Power motivation via audio that boosts the fun factor
- Motivating Calistix soundtrack that dynamically adjusts to the exercises over and over afresh. Alternatively u may also choose to listen to your own songs via iPod during your training.
- Presentation of your workout results in 19 strikingly deep statistics (Current/Week/Month/Year and Overall statistics for training time, exercises, reps, workouts, difficulty level and goals)
- Integrated BMI calculator and indication of calorie consumption
- Complete Facebook integration – share your statistics, rewards and individual comments on exercises with your friends on Facebook (incl. posts-preview-function)
- Simple notification system, that reminds you on your workouts at a designated time
- State-of-the-art design for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 with stylish and animated graphics
- Portrait and landscape mode for all exercises and workouts available – for an ideal training experience
- Ease of operation
- Fully operational without internet connection
- Available languages: English, German, Russian or Chinese
We are continuously working on optimizing our apps and appreciate your feedback, your suggestions and your ratings. Thank you very much and enjoy staying fit with Calistix.
What's New in Version 1.07
- audio and layout bugfixes
We hope you enjoy it.
Becauose of those app is faster deleted than installed
Ads in your Face
Installed, started, ads in your face, deleted. No thanks..
"Bite your teeth!"
I'm giving this app a generous three stars because of an easy interface and fair exercises. This app has some major flaws though.
1) The exercises aren't explained very well prior to beginning them. A partial description is given initially and then, after the "start" button has been pressed, it is further explained during the time you're supposed to be doing the exercise.
2) It doesn't tell you how many reps to do of each set. It merely says work until tired until the timer is up.
3) The moving graphic demonstrations don't always match what the instructions say to do.
4) It's often unclear if an exercise is a position to be held or a move to be repeated until it's over and you are asked or not asked how many reps you did.
Here is an example of the confusing instructions: "Kneel down on the ground, open your arms laterally and hold them in U-shape with your elbows on shoulder height." Huh? I'm very familiar with working out and most of the moves in this app but I am still left scratching my head at the descriptions.
This is obviously a non-English app that has been butchered in translation. The motivational phrases that are thrown in during the workout are laughable if not downright confusing. They range from "Show me your power!" to "Bite your teeth!" I assume that means "Grit your teeth!"???
Overall, if you need an app to give you some ideas for back exercises and want the reminders to do them, I'd say go for it. If you are easily annoyed by sloppy execution and confusing instructions, don't bother.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 18, 2015
- Version: 1.07
- Size: 42.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nico Friedrich
- © Nico Friedrich
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.