Made by world-class chefs, nutritionists, and workout trainers, Calivu helps you adopt and maintain healthy eating and workout habits.
What can the app do for you:
- Easy workout tracking: Plan on working out for today? Just enjoy your exercise and then record a small video or take a snap to share with your friends. Post it through the app, Calivu will automatically assess the calories you've burnt in the workout. You focus on making exciting memories, leave the drab calculations and tracking to the smart app.
- Follow the exercise routines of personal trainers from global fitness clubs and start creating your own workout stories to match. Your buddies in the app will help you stay motivated and challenge yourself every day for a better, more fulfilling workout.
- Get access to the yummiest recipe suggestions from around the world: We curate submissions from various sources, including our own chefs and nutritionists, to bring you calorie-counted healthy recipes based on your taste preference. Select your dietary preference (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan etc) and you will keep getting relevant recipes and preparation videos.
- Hone up your culinary skills: Be a part of the healthy lifestyle community. Record your recipe making videos and share them over with your buddies in the app. Get suggestions on how to tweak your creations for the better and help others improve and create healthier cuisines. With each new interaction on the recipes and discussion on delicious food fusions, we can make for a healthier, happier community.
- Personal nutritionist for Pakistan and Indonesia: Our state-of-the-art virtual nutritionist builds a personalised meal plan for you based on your health target (weight loss, muscle gain, hypertension avoidance etc). Our in-house chefs then prepare the meals in the exact quantities and have it delivered over to you daily. With over 60 different dish types on the menu (including local delicacies), healthy eating never gets boring.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.