Call of Cthulhu Character Generator
By Pedro Ziviani
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Call of Cthulhu Character Generator helps you create and manage all your Call of Cthulhu tabletop RPG (6th edition) characters.
* Eras supported: Present, 1920s, 1890s, Dark Ages, Invictus
* Hundreds of characters can be stored and managed within the app
* Dice roller for characteristics
* Automatically selects occupation skills
* Calculates points spent on occupation and hobby skills
* Full weapons selection from rule books
* Random character name generator appropriate to era, with thousands of names
* Allows for character management directly inside the app
* Exports character sheets in PDF format, ready to print from your PC or Mac
* And more!
Call of Cthulhu 7th edition will be supported in a future free update, to be available as soon as the 7th edition rule books hit book store shelves.
Please send comments, feature requests, bug reports, etc, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is published under license from Chaosium Inc.
Straightforward, helpful, and excellent
The Call of Cthulhu Character Generator is something I have waited for since the hoary but essential Byakhee app for Windows came on the scene in the late 1990s. Like its ancestor, the CoCCG is a tool for today's tabletop pen and paper D100/Basic Role Playing (BRP) player and game master (aka Keeper). It gets you started right away in the more popular eras presented in the game. The app is straightforward, helpful, and excellent in terms of accessibility to the harried gamer who left their character sheet at home or just had a character depart a game due to madness, dismemberment, or death (hopefully in that order). It also allows you to edit and fine tune your character as he or she comes to the awful conclusion about the scope of horror they are facing. I appreciate the ability to email your final version.
I hope is that the developer(s) would consider creating an expansion by adding Delta Green setting professions.
On behalf of all of us who supported this wonderful pen and paper game through all of its ups and downs: THANK YOU!
Well done. Fast, simple, and useful, especially for a keeper.
7th edition out, no update yet
Good generator, but the 7th edition CoC has been available as a pdf for some time, now. Update soon?