Call Dibs | the military community marketplace
By Adjacent Applications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Safer than Craigslist
* Cheaper than eBay
* Easier than both
* Exclusively for America's military service members, veterans and their families.
Selling as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1) snap up to 3 photos for your listing
2) add a title, description, price and up to 3 categories
3) click Post it! and you're listing is live
Thousands of service members around the world love Call Dibs, the community marketplace where you can buy and sell goods with people you trust. For US Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Marines, Active duty military, Reserve, Guard, Veteran, DoD civilian, spouse or brat.
Here's why you'll love Call Dibs:
All members are part of the greater military community and have mutual respect for you, your life experience and your service to the country. Trust the person that you'll meet for the exchange.
Post items quickly and easily using your iPhone. No more transferring photos from camera to computer, and computer to website. It's all right there on your phone. Receive push notifications for updates to your listings, be the first to Call Dibs on a item, or respond while on the move to an interested buyer.
No need to reveal your email address or phone number. Send and receive private messages directly in the app. Listing locations are approximated by neighborhood, shown as a shaded region covering 20 city blocks.
How it works:
- Browse listings posted by others in your military community.
- Call Dibs or make an offer if you want to buy the item, or tap Watch to save it in your Watching list.
- Keep track of your activity for items you're Watching, Selling or have Called Dibs on.
Whether you've just received orders and need a convenient way to offload household goods, or simply want to sell that dusty snow board and make a quick buck. No matter where you serve, Call Dibs is the answer.
Tip: Sign up with your .mil email address and be instantly validated as a military user.
What's New in Version 1.9
- make comments on listings
- minor bug fixes
Ease of use, an idea long needed
Too often are people being scammed, developing trust while helping each other is necessary. Great app with easy UI but room for growth.