Call of Duty: Zombies
By Activision Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Four Massive Zombie Maps. One Great New Price. Now includes the ALL-NEW fan favorite, Der Riese, the largest, most feature-rich Zombie map to date. This is the ultimate Co-op experience for the iPhone/iPod Touch!
“Der Riese” (Zombie Factory) features:
•The all-new Pack A Punch Machine allows you to upgrade ANY of your weapons: Increased Firepower, More Ammo, and a new Metal Finish.
•New Teleporters allow you and your team to zip around this enormous map and evade the oncoming Zombie Horde.
•The Bowie Knife allows to you take down higher level zombies in one quick blow.
•Favorites such as the Hell Hounds, the Wunderwaffe lightning gun, and the Perks-a-Cola Machines return.
•The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity.
“Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) features:
•Shi No Numa is a hauntingly beautiful environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
•New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
•Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team's ability to work together.
•New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Richtofen (Germany).
•New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.
Call of Duty: Zombies also includes:
•“Verrückt” (Zombie Asylum): Dare to enter the insane asylum and fend off the Zombie onslaught alone or with friends. Use electric traps to keep the zombies at bay.
•“Nacht der Untoten”: The original zombie map returns in all its glory. Fight to survive in the abandoned bunker that started the zombie phenomenon.
About Call of Duty: Zombies:
Call of Duty: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhone™ and iPod® Touch. Featuring ALL 4 Zombie maps, you’ll need to bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies!
- Call of Duty: Zombies for the iPhone™ supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where there’s a Wi-Fi connection, there’s a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*
- This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. All 4 Zombie maps have been fully realized on the iPhone™ in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.
- Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.
- Call of Duty: Zombies features a massive list of unique Achievements.
- Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhone™ or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!
So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!
*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.
Note: Call of Duty: Zombies is best played on a 2nd generation iPod® Touch or higher with the latest firmware installed.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
• The Der Riese map
• Unlocking of maps Verruckt and Shi No Numa, previous available only as DLC
• New Zombie variants
• Zombies can climb ledges
• Better Zombie AI (for crowd situations in big open rooms)
• Teleporters: power them up and link them
• Monkey Bombs: attract nearby zombies, to give you some breathing space
• The Pack-A-Punch machine, to upgrade your weapons
• Pack-A-Punch upgrade effects to all weapons: more damage, ammo capacity and special abilities
• New achievements
Black Ops Maps
Hey activision. Put in the black ops maps
1.don't have to make a new app cause u own this one.
2.more people would buy it.
Great and addicting gameplay!
A wonderful game! It plays much like zombies on World at War, just with slightly less graphics quality. It takes a while to get used to, but after about an hour, you'll find yourself striving to complete the HUGE list of achievements! Very well done to match the original game. Zombies are weaker, though as you progress through the game you'll find them a bit more challenging. A zombie indicator tells you when there are untoten (undead) nearby, and allows you to get out of the way. When a zombie approaches you, they give you more time to move before they swipe. Also, if there is a crowd of zombies, you can run right around most of them, and they will be too slow to harm you. I think the easiness of the game is made up with the controls difficulty. After about a day, you get used to it, but it isn't as easy as the original. You can't crouch, sprint, or go prone, but it's made up for with the movement speed. Hellhounds move very fast, and it is quite difficult to survive a round of them. There are easter eggs on all maps (at least two of which on the console), all unlocking achievements for you. Multiplayer can be quite annoying, as there aren't many people playing maps most of the time, but in my opinion, it was a game made for solo anyway. You may not like the game at first, but personally, I think it's a matter of how much you really like zombies. Worth the money!
BEST GAME IN APPSTORE
This is the best game ever! It has all of the world at war maps and all the cool guns. Plus it has lots of achievements that are really fun doing. The coop part is the best, i play with my friend who lives like three states away, and when he cant play, i can just join a random group. I have only a couple suggestions to make this already awesome game, even better
1. Voice communications- it'd be nice to talk with your teammates, because sometimes you have a certain strategy and have no way of telling your teammates
2. Fix glitches- my achievements and leaderboards have been wiped out twice, and I've read other reviews about this same thing. I had all the achievements so this was kind of annoying.
3. Add the black ops maps- even if we have to pay extra money for it, I'd still like to have the new black ops nazi zombie maps and the guns
4. More achievements- I love doing the achievements and would really like some new ones (even though there's already over 100 achievements)
5. Crouch and jump buttons- I don't know why, but sometimes I like to lay down in a corner and shoot and jump over crawlers/ I would understand if you couldn't, because the buttons might fill up the screen, but still
This game is great. It's the best iPod game I've ever played. Great graphics, great everything. And I'm no iPhone rookie either. Out of the two years I've been playing, this is the best app ive seen! Buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2010
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- © Activision Publishing, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.