A unique but simple gameplay style reinventing the tower defense genre! Play solo in an epic campaign or participate in real time multiplayer duels with attack+defense.
IMPORTANT : This version is made for all iPhones, all iPods and iPad 1&2.
If you have an iPad 3, 4, Air mini retina or above, you should instead get the HD version, also available on the store.
- Build your own walls : fortress or maze it's up to you!
- MULTIPLAYER 1v1 : compete to be the best in the ladder or just play with your friends!
- Place your units and upgrade them according to your own choices to protect your stronghold.
- Monsters can actually attack and destroy walls!
- Solo campaign : 25 beautiful different maps for 30+ levels and many hours of playing!
- 28 unique skills to learn from pure strategist style to shoot'em style!
- An infinity of different items to equip, boosting your characters! Drop them and craft them.
- 3 spells to cast to get yourself out of difficult situations
- a controlable and upgradable balista, each one can have his defense style
- 3 classes for 15 different characters (= towers) and 5 different walls
- 17 unique monsters, including 3 bosses!
- Save points during solo battles, no need to restart from scratch if you lose
- Some bonus maps with fun and original gameplay
- Many other features we let you discover :)
The game will be updated with new content frequently.
An accessible map editor is already planed if the game meets its audience!
The only buyable content ingame, except the full version, is purely optional and does not add any new level. It is only there to accelerate the progress of hurried people.
Press and budies feedback:
5/5 "This game is awesome!"
120% "I'm addicted! My wife hates you guys."
27/5 "I quit my job, left my family and stopped eating to play Call of Defense."
- Call of Defense now also save your progress on the cloud, so you don't lose your games in case you uninstall.
- The last boss is now killable normally (bug fix) *Spoiler* : if it revives once, that's normal ;)
- Added another map in try mode.
- Sound can be turned off at the start of the game (options button).
- The first ballista skills have a new mini hidden bonus.
- The skill "Reallocation" allow now 3 moves per point instead of 2.
- Fixed texts in the shop, section consumables.
- Added a forum (accessible from the game).
- You can scroll further down when you zoom (to better build at the bottom).
- Entry points are now shown in multiplayer.
- Levels 12 and 14 are now a bit easier. First bonus level is shorter.
- Texts corrections and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps deleting my game
Keeps deleting my game
- Tony Studio
- 107.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Tony Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Pack of 1300 Axes $9.99
- Pack of 3000 Axes $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.