Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise including: Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
• Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in four unique modes: PvP, Campaign, Survival, and Challenge.
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Like Us! ---> www.facebook.com/CallofDutyHeroes/
Subscribe for Updates! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Email
Join our Forums! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Forums
Read our Wiki! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroesWiki
Need Support? ---> http://bit.ly/CODHeroesSupport
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 6+/6/5/5s/5c, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini Retina. Due to heavy graphics requirements, this game is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation.
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.
Update 4.9.1 – Quality of Life Update
Rain down destruction with Outrider’s New Killstreak!
• Outrider has been equipped with a powerful new Killstreak, the Hellstorm Missile!
Save multiple layouts when Editing Bases!
• Players can now save base layouts in the Edit Base Menu
Richtofen’s New Look!
• The Doctor now has three new terrifying Skins to choose from!
Daily Mission Improvements!
• Players can now complete up to Three Daily Missions per day
• Added multiple new Missions, along with a refresh feature to re-roll Daily Missions!
Alliance Orders Updated!
• Be one of the top three contributors in an Alliance to earn MVP rewards of Celerium!
• Added all new orders for your Alliance to complete for glory!
• Idle Alliance orders can now be refreshed once every 3 hours
Update 4.9.1 Login Gift
• Enjoy a gift of Celerium, Cryptokeys and Medals!
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
• Captains and Commanders can sit out Global Conflict and Alliance Wars
• Rewarded Videos are available in EU
• Unit and Resource requests appear in Communications Center
• Improved rewards for Alliance Wars
• Optimized PVP matchmaking
• Various bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Minor Improvements
I want to start by saying this is a excellent game overall just needs some minor improvements. For the game being a little old the music gets old so I think there should be a new soundtrack or new home base music. As a musician I know it can be hard to do make new music but it’s the little things that make it better. The base editing mode needs some improvements so it can speed up the process. One time I spent over and hour trying to get my base arranged and the way I wanted it. I think the game server needs improvements also because when I’m in the middle of playing or spinning the wheel it gives me that error and then I go back to the game and don’t get to spin so it’s kind of an inconvenience. I think pricing and and timing should also be lowered a little bit because they are way too high which then takes to much time waiting and no time playing. It’s bad enough that a game like clash of clans is like that but this game can be better at that by lowering that. Overall great game and keep of the good work. I’m interested to see what the next update will bring us. Thank you!
Prepare to be farmed 3 times a day!
Been playing this off and on for about a year. The fun of playing is seriously dampened by the significant resource loss due to farming by players with over twice, and sometimes, three times your level. Say you are at level 50. A level 120 player is able to attack you and easily achieve 100% destruction of your base and take 80% of the resources you produce in one day. That's even with the resources you get from the daily bonus, doubling the output of your resource camps and the gray/green/blue/gold cases! What's even more frustrating now is that in the latest update, they added the 'ability' to recover farmed resources by buying celerium with RL money. Seriously?!?! Why anyone would buy only to have the next level 120 player come in 8 hours later to farm it again, makes me wonder the rationale of both Activision and the player. They should, instead, limit the ability to attack to 10 levels up or down from your own level...at least players at the same ability can battle each other.
4.8.0 update has glitch within game battles
Some of the game battles - # of resources are totally inaccurate. I watched a game replay of my base getting attacked; out of 2million + in resources I had, the attacker was only able to take 600k. My Battle Report status shows attacker taking 1millon + in resources. Reply of the battle clearly shows only me loosing 600k, not negative1 million +. Watch out guys game had glitches and you could be loosing additional resources than what the battle report shows..not to mentions game crashes sometimes during game battles.
Also pls fix..when using hero Daniel speciality ‘Fighter Pilot’ pinpointing the direction angle way you wanted, for some odd reason the directions changes and goes opposite way. Fighter pilot should attack toward the direction I pointed out to. Definitely an issue with Daniel speciality when used during gameplay.
We are aware of the full screen issue on iPhone X and are looking to address it in the next update.
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Activision Publishing, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Large Celerium pack $9.99
- Extra Large Celerium pack $19.99
- Medium Celerium pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.