it's another ZOMBIE OUTBREAK in a sequel to the worldwide smash-hit Call of Mini™ Zombies!
► ► ► ► ►
Secondary weapons and a combo system are here. Fight off hordes of zombies and take on powerful bosses to save the world again!
► ► ► ► ►
• 10 deadly weapons
• 5 awesome characters with unique secondary weapons
• 10 fearsome zombies
• 8 engaging environments
• Real-time lighting effects
• Monthly updates: new avatars, guns, bosses, modes, etc.
► ► ► ► ►
• Complete various missions in fast-paced battles
• Fluid shooting gameplay with a great combo system
• Complete Daily Missions for extra rewards
• Challenge new bosses: Chef and Rugby Player
► ► ► ► ►
Note: Players need to upgrade your device to iOS 8.0 or above before upgrading the game to the latest version as Apple system is no longer to support iOS version below 8.0
► ► ► ► ►
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game! One of the best call of mini games!
It’s a pretty good game, it has good characters, I like how each character has their own ability, the gameplay is better than the 1st call of mini zombies, and I like the whole core gameplay of it. Though it lacks a few things, it could use more characters, the graphics for the characters could be better because the characters you use are kinda blurry, possibly add more weapons and more bosses and more stages in the boss raid because there’s only 3 stages in boss raid. It would be interesting if you added characters from other call of minis like one from infinity or one from Dino hunter or one from squad or brawlers etc. You could also add voice actors for the characters you use, though you don’t have to do the voice acting part. It’s a good game, but it just needs more content to it
1. For the rpg you can upgrade the blast radius and reload speed to fill up the empty columns
2. You should be able to upgrade speed for characters as well as hp regen
3. Add melee weapons or secondary weapons
4. Add (more) sniper rifles, lmgs, and smgs
5. Have unique weapons for every character, or at least secondary or melee weapons if they’re going to be added
6. Have more bosses (executioner, pyro, ghost, skeleton, etc)
7. Make ammo cheaper by 25% at least
8. Have crates be able to fall from the sky every now and then
9. Make coop bosses have a bit less hp
10. Be able to upgrade reload speed for shotguns
11. Add pump, double barrel, and semi auto shotguns
12. More maps
13. Have a campaign/story mode
14. Have a player v player mode
15. Be able to use superpowers eg. super speed, 100% accuracy, bullet feed, etc by using pills, syringes, etc.
16. Have better and longer range for shotguns
17. Be able to upgrade blast radius and reloading speed for rockets
18. Have a dmg multiplier for lazors based on the time the lazor was focused on a single target and be able to upgrade it
19. Have pets that can fight for you
20. Have knockback and other effects (eg. Bleeding, stun, hypnotize, etc)
The same treatment as all the others.
Triniti spews out half baked games real fast, and some have the chance to be good, like this one. This game (and all the others) get what i call the triniti treatment, where they pay attention to the reviews and update the game for about a week, and then forget about it and leave it in the dark to make another P2W game where the versus mode is rigged. But seriously, when was the last time you looked in the reviews for a triniti game and didn't see those "almost there" "needs a little more content". Titles for reviews. Because that is what triniti games need. Just a little more effort. Just a little more meat to sink your teeth into, and thats what this game needs. Just a FEW more characters, just a FEW more weapons. That is all this game needs to become a hit classic. Come triniti. Just a little more effort
- Triniti Interactive Limited
- 362.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Triniti Interactive Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 25 tCrystal Pack $0.99
- 150 tCrystal Pack $4.99
- 350 tCrystal Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.