Recording incoming and outgoing calls was never so easy! Record any calls in few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime!
Call Recorder offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
- Easy record incoming calls
- Record outgoing calls in few taps
- Access recordings as soon as conversation is over
- Highly intuitive interface
- Share recordings with other devices
- Export recordings to other apps
- Rename recording for easy identification
- Great customer service
- Unlimited number of recordings
- Full iOS 11 and iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus support
Call Recorder uses your carrier's conference call feature to record conversations. If you cannot merge calls, please contact your carrier to find out if conference calling is available on your account.
The app will start recording a conversation only after playing a beep sound.
Please note that the Pro version of the Call Recorder allows recording and listen to unlimited calls for one month. The subscription can be prolonged to any period at user's option.
Subscription price starts at 4.99 USD/month. Price may vary depending on the country.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please don't forget to review our app on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Never a better service!
I wasn’t much of a fan due to the fact that it didn’t record directly to my phone. However, it is an easy system to use and it’s other features like fax and scanning abilities have yet to fill me in the three years I’ve been using it.…… I would still much prefer to have it record directly to my phone, and about the only other complaint which is why I liked it recording directly to the phone is the fact that I got a dial in number to reach a service and then wait for a beep and then call or receive the call. The service next to anybody else’s by far for me has been the best suitable app for my needs, thank you very much!
Thank you for your message. Your feedback is very important for us and we will do our best to keep improving the application!
The guide didn’t help because the instructions don’t work. The guide says when you receive an incoming call, you tap the app then hit record. But it missed the part where you have to dial another and then merge the call before you can record. Unfortunately, when you merge the call, it drops the incoming call. What’s up with that? Call failed. The guide and the actual process doesn’t match. Please explain.
Misses the first seconds of the call
This app does indeed record calls, but the conference function that connects the recording service to the call you want to record misses the first few seconds of the call. “Hello, this is John Smith looking for Amy Jones” might not make it it to the recording. I would prefer to start the recording and merge the caller than the way it is now.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 118.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PRO with Unlimited Recordings $4.99
- PRO with Unlimited Recordings $2.99
- PRO with Unlimited Recordings $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.