Recording incoming and outgoing calls was never so easy! Record any calls in few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime!
RecMyCalls offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
– Easy record incoming calls
– Record outgoing calls in few taps
– Access recordings as soon as conversation is over
– Highly intuitive interface
– Share recordings with other devices
– Export recordings to other apps
– Rename recording for easy identification
– Great customer service
– Unlimited number of recordings
– Full iOS 12 and iPhone XR / XS / XS Max support
RecMyCalls uses your carrier's conference call feature to record conversations. If you cannot merge calls, please contact your carrier to find out if conference calling is available on your account.
The app will start recording a conversation only after playing a beep sound.
You can try free trial with all features available.
Please note that RecMyCalls cannot record new calls without active subscription, but allows listening to previously recorded conversations.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The following subscription plans are available (price may vary depending on location):
– 1-week subscription with 3-day trial version – US$ 7.99
– 1-week subscription with 7-day trial version – US$ 7.99
– 1-week subscription with 14-day trial version – US$ 7.99
– 1-month subscription – US$ 9.99
– 3-months subscription – US$ 24.99
– 12-months subscription – US$ 69.99
– 12-months subscription with 7-day trial version – US$ 69.99
– Minor bug fixes and improvements
Please don't forget to review our app on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Not convenient, efficient, or well-thought-out.
I am a professional that needs to monitor and record phone conversations.
What I need:
A fast efficient convenient call recording app
What the paid version of this app does:
• does not allow you to record calls automatically when someone calls you which makes you miss part of the conversation or requires you to not receive the call and must call the person back one set up
•You have to open the app, look up their name with access to your contacts or know the phone number to enter in the dial pad,Call the app phone number, call the person, press the merge button to record a call
• App will not record the sound of you dialing someone and clips the beginning of the conversation due to the emerge of call features.
• due to the merge feature, you are basically making a three-way call so your minutes are doubled on your phone plan if that’s an issue
•Once recorded, there is not a clear option to email a copy to yourself. You must save the recording as a file, open the file, and then forward the file in an email to yourself.
• calls are listed buy newest first and cannot be filed or organized.
To the developer: I am a verified purchaser of this app and user. Please do not contact me to change my review just to increase the rating unless you actually want professional feedback on how to change the app.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your review. Recording calls is not a native feature for iOS, that is why you need to merge calls in order to make a recording.
Way too complicated & A complete rip off
If you’re looking for a discreet, user friendly, affordable app for recording you calls, THIS IS NOT IT!This app is the worst. It is not intuitive and requires to many steps. I was trying to record a very important conversation that was lost due to the calls not merging properly. Nothing about the recording process is smooth.
It is not discreet either. There is a loud beep that happens once the calls are merged. On two occasions while recording the app caused a blaring tone that me and the other person on the line could hear. It did not stop until I hung up. With RecMyCalls being such a malfunctioning, hard to use and no frills app, imagine my surprise when I realized there was a WEEKLY fee of $8.50. That’s $34 A MONTH! That’s a complete rip off and not at all worth it. I have to start paying closer attention the “after trial” costs.
Not easy to cancel “trial period”
I tried this app. In order to even try it, though, you have to give them payment information. According to the description, there is a 7-day “free trial period,” and if you don’t want to be charged you just have to cancel. I tried recording a call. Well, I tried *making* a call and couldn’t even get that to work. I have now been trying to cancel the subscription, per their own instructions. I thought I had, but I just got an email today saying that I would be charged in a couple of days if I don’t cancel before then. I have sent multiple emails to their “help” desk, and received absolutely no reply. I’m deeply concerned that I am going to be subscribed to an app that doesn’t work and for which I do NOT want to pay. Highly recommend against this company.
Developer Response ,
We offer a free trial with premium features included.
App Store trial subscriptions will automatically be renewed and converted into a paid subscription until you choose to end them. Unfortunately, we cannot manage users' subscriptions on our end as all subscriptions are managed by iTunes. You can disable auto-renew subscriptions in your iTunes Settings (please check Apple Support page for details: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039). This information is also displayed on the app description page, so users can see it before downloading the app.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 88.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Recordings $7.99
- Unlimited Recordings $4.99
- Unlimited Recordings $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.