Calling All Mixels
By Cartoon Network
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This game requires an iPad 2 / iPhone 4s / iPod Touch 5th Gen or above and 1.5GB of available space.
Brought to you by LEGO® and Cartoon Network
Rescue Mixels and use their unique powers to defend your turf in this mixed-up hybrid of action and tower defense!
MEET THE MIXELS
Mixels are unique creatures who live to combine! They love to mix with each other to discover powerful new abilities. They also love to mix together anything they find in their world. You never know what you might get with the right mix.
MIX YOUR MIXELS
Combine two of your favorite Mixels to unlock amazing new powers. Will you mix a fiery Infernite with a rock solid Cragster? How about a shocking Electroid? Create hybrid powers from cross-tribe Mixes, or combine three of the same tribe to make a massive Max!
MIX YOUR ITEMS
Collect items as you play, then mix them together to create new defenses and Cubit Collectors. Build towers for defense, then run around with your squad of Mixels, using your elemental powers to stop the invading Nixels.
MIX TO THE MAX
Max out your Mixels experience! Explore different lands as you look for your captured buddies, and go on quests to earn bonus rewards. Collect building instructions and inspirations, and even watch custom animation of your favorite Mixels.
Mix up a whole mess of awesome defenses and save all your Mixel pals in
CALLING ALL MIXELS!
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of your password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Yes, it's time for another gigantic content update! The game just keeps getting bigger and better, with additional Mixels, mixes, lands, quests and more. Here's some of the new stuff you'll find in version 3.0 of Calling All Mixels:
- Unlock 9 new Mixels from three new tribes, each with awesome new powers! Check out the pointy, prickly Spikels, the outrageously gross Glorp Corp and the magical, wondrous Wiztastics!
- The new tribes also come with a whole bunch of new mixes and Maxes with amazing new abilities.
- There are three new lands to explore, and each offers new objectives and challenges.
- Tackle new quests to earn valuable rewards.
- Unlock a plethora of new Extras, including Mixels videos, building instructions and inspirations.
- Track your success with better outpost data—now you'll be able to see exactly how many Nixels are left in a wave attack as well as how difficult the next outpost attack will be.
- Star power—keep collecting those quest stars to now add additional bonus amounts to your item rewards.
- We have reduced the frequency for Outpost attacks. Providing for more time to quest and build up your item reserves to defend your Cubits.
- We also continued to tune up the game with more bug fixes, polish and balancing.
What about the Orbitonz, Glowkies, and The 2nd Infernites?
Don't get me wrong I love Calling all Mixels, it has incredible HD 3D rendering, it's awesome mix powers, and hilarious scenes but you should really add the series 4 guys in there. All I'm saying is that the Orbitonz, Glowkies, and 2nd Infernites, as well as the other Mixels coming up soon, should have some recognition in this game, I mean you just did the Mixels Moon Madness Special and you didn't put them in your mini site. Don't all of you players want to see Nurp-Naut get upset, or Globert mix with Flurr, or explore Orbitopia first hand. Anyway, all I'm saying is that this game is great but it'll be greater with series 4 in it.
What about the infernites cousins glowkies orbitons lixers frosticon cousins and the klinkers?
I love this game but it needs series 4 and 5 and the upcoming series this game has awesome graphics 3d one of my favorite games but I need more levels and worlds I beat the game and I loved it but I need more scenes more mixes more maxes and just more and I think everybody agrees it would be cool to be in space and where ever series 6 takes place so please look at this and consider because everyone wants more mixels and more and just more of this awesome really fun game.
Coming from the last version of the game, this version is utterly fantastic! The nixel invasions on bases are not only occur much less often, but are much more manageable when they do! As if that wasn't good enough, the extras menu has been really beefed up in terms of content, with a huge number of clips, model pics and instructions stuffed in almost full to bursting, and all of it is nothing short of awesome! All in all, this is a fantastic and imaginative game that everyone should try out!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 28, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 818 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- ™ & © Cartoon Network. (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Cubits$0.99
- Bucket of Cubits$3.99
- Vault of Cubits$9.99
- Chest of Cubits$5.99