By Andreas Amann
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner "iPhone Apps Excellence Award for 2008" (iPhonefootprint.com)!
The ultimate iPhone calling card/IDD dialing application - save money when calling contacts from your iPhone by using one or more cards or carrier prefixes to get the best rates - even have the application automatically select the best card for you based on the selected number. Save money on all your international calls using the most popular calling card application for the iPhone. The application can also be used to route calls through a PBX system (no actual calling card required) or for Skype To Go calls.
• Set up multiple phone/calling card accounts and easily switch between them - support for multiple access numbers per card.
• Automatic card selection based on contact and/or number prefix.
• Set up a list of favorite numbers to dial, select any number from your contacts, call a number from the recent calls placed from the application, or directly enter a phone number to be dialed.
• Full support for international prefixes (numbers starting with '+').
• Flexible call details setup allows for automatic dialing of most phone cards even if intermediate menu selections have to be made.
• Display local time for contact to be called (time zone lookup based on the phone number) - support for all international numbers.
• Card definitions can be shared between different devices via simple email export/import.
NOTE: Some cards might not work 100% as the application cannot support dialing "#" or "*".
What's New in Version 2.0
• Updated application to support latest version of iOS (note - minimum version of iOS required for the application is now iOS 7)
• Add support for iPhone 6/6 Plus
• Add support for sharing of card settings via Airdrop for supported devices
• Various stability improvements
By the way, AppStore reviews are very helpful to us - reviews get reset with every update. If you like Calling Card, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few minutes and leave a nice review. Thanks for using Calling Card!
It works although the UI is very confusing
The app is simple and powerful but very confusing to use. Having said that it does what it should do.
One problem it has is that it enforces a limitation that is not relevant for a while now of not allowing special keys like # to be added to the dialing rules.
To overcome this, I simply copy/pasted a ‘#’ into the special keys field instead and it works like a charm.
Good app but...
Work fine but would be great if # symbol could be entered to Custom Number.
Doesn't work with IOS 9... and IOS 10
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Andreas Amann
- © 2008-2015 Andreas Amann
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.