++ Planny 2 was part of Apples favourite Apps from October ++
Planny 2 is all new and has been rethought from the ground up.
Planny is your new friend helping you to be more productive. Planny learned everything important from common to do list apps but combines them with intelligence and gamification. In the morning and during the day Planny intelligently recommends tasks and also reminds you if you tend to forget them. You earn productivity points for adding and completing tasks, and also lose them if you shift tasks or forget them. Users can compare their productivity with friends over the week.
Planny also features all the important features like deadlines, lists / projects, tagging, location based reminders, notes and attachments, routines and more.
• Daily list to focus on today's tasks
• Assistant for creating a productive daily plan
• Daily review of the last day
• Routines to train your habits
• Deadlines and reminders
• Smart reminders if you tend to forget your tasks
• Notes for your tasks
• Weekly productivity ranking of your contacts
• Dark mode
• Siri support
• Advanced Apple Watch app
Planny Pro offers additional features:
• Forecast view with upcoming tasks
• Add Photos from your library to tasks
• Add Photos from your camera to tasks
• Location based reminders
• iCloud sync
• iCloud backup
• FaceID Unlock
• Review your recent days
+++ Planny Pro: One purchase: Use Planny on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - And get free feature updates over time! +++
With Planny Teamwork you can also share lists with others, assign tasks and work together.
A Planny Teamwork subscription offers you all advantages of Planny Teamwork. Please note that Planny Teamwork requires an iCloud-Account.
Planny offers two auto-renewing subscriptions
Planny Teamwork 3 Months
$4,99 / 3 Months (may differ in your country & currency)
Planny Teamwork 1 Year
$9,99 / Year (may differ in your country & currency)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
When your subscription is cancelled and expires, all the features of Planny Pro won't be available any longer. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This update of Planny features minor improvements.
Do you like Planny? Don't forget to give a positive review. :)
If you have any ideas for improvements, feel free to contact me via the website https://kevinreutter.de/support
Ratings and Reviews
Lots to like
You've made some great refinements. I'm glad you brought back the done tab. And the app seems a lot snappier to navigate around. It's definitely the nicest version to date.
Few things I feel would make it more enjoyable and intuitive to use ...
* More intuitive gesture for completing task. Why not use the standard “swipe right” ... like crossing off with a pencil.
* More intuitive gesture for editing task title. One tap should bring up edit. You could move the menu to the left swipe choices.
* Visual representation of tags at the bottom left of tasks (like the Lists on bottom right). Tags would be far more useful then.
* Option in settings to not automatically carry over previous day's tasks. It's a good feeling to start with a blank page each day, without the clutter of yesterday's unfinished tasks. Give us the option to add them manually or automatically.
* Let us unschedule any Today task — to clear it from appearing on any day. While it's nice you can “shift it” to another day, there's no way to simply put it back to its unscheduled state.
* Same with tasks in the Forecast tab — you can't remove a task from this view unless you assign it to today or a future day or delete it altogether. If you change your mind and don't want it in Forecast view, the task is stuck there. That tends to pile up more task clutter, and leads to feelings of overwhelm.
Thanks for all the fine work you put in and continual focus on making Planny better with every update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! There are some good points! I've added all these points to the upcoming feature list. :)
Best “to-do” app I have come across so far
This might be my first or second review I’ve ever written. I’ve been using Planny for about 6 months now and I really like it. I think I’ve tried every productivity app in the App Store and Planny has a nice balance in that it’s not too simple nor too complex. I haven’t had any issues with crashes or bugs. I love that is has a widget. I upgraded to pro so I could use it on my iPad and phone. The app itself is beautifully designed. I love the color choices. I do have a couple requests: maybe make it easier to organize todos in order of priority? Also have an “in progress” function so you don’t feel like a complete failure the next day when the app guilts you for not getting anything done.
Side note: I had a question and emailed the developer, he got back to me right away and seems like a really nice guy.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback :)
Maybe you can send me a detailed mail? :)
I never write reviews
My whole life I’ve used a paper planner. And I freaking love my planner so it’s been a super finicky transition that originally started with my Apple Watch purchase. I love love love the idea of seeing what I need to do with work/school/etc quickly on the watch face. So I decided to look for an app that would be able to replace my very high expectations; mainly
1)sync between watch, iPhone, ipad, Mac
2) organized, clean note taking with project assignment
3)not a million freaking dollars
4)pretty, but not frilly.
5) compatible (in a way) with calendar events (importing them seamlessly so I can see everything side by side)
6) good watch interface but not too cluttered.
I literally started on the top productivity apps and none before “Planny” even compared. OmniFocus came close, but planny did it better and about $100 cheaper. I promise. And I’m usually the sort of person that will choose something for name brand lolllll
Also to the developer- you obviously care. Keep doing you man. I always check the one star reviews first and I immediately noticed that you responded to every single one. It’s why I straight up purchased the app before trying it, and I don’t regret it!!! Rock on dude
Developer Response ,
Thank you a lot for the great review! :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Kevin Reutter
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 - 2019 Kevin Reutter
- In-App Purchases
- Planny Pro $4.99
- Teamwork (1 Year) $5.99
- Teamwork (3 Months) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.